How can get success in Intraday in Indian Stock Market?

Discussion in 'School Of Stock Market' started by Rajnish, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Rajnish

Rajnish New Member

There is no easy way out when it comes to stock market investment.

The thing that you need to know is:

(1) Economic effect on market

(2) Fundamentals of business on market

You can be lucky and may make some money at times, but in the long run you will need to improve your market knowledge how about the economy and business.

There are many websites providing useful tips & advice. I find the Trifid Research website very useful for my investment. You can register on their website for free and also you can download a stock market android application that will provide you daily reports regarding technical and fundamental analysis, market tips & call of the stock market besides daily market view, company reports, stock picks, daily & weekly reports, etc. You can even start following their twitter and Facebook account where everyday they experts post latest stock market trends and different potential stocks &commodities to trade into.

Thanks
    Rajnish

2. Rahul ji

Rahul ji New Member

This is really nice information about the Stock Market. Intraday trading is not a just like game, in this you can invest your own money. Don’t try any shortcut for making profit, Many types of advisers are available in the marketplace for your help in the trading.

Thanks,

3. Niharika

Niharika New Member

Intraday is trading where stock buying and selling of that stock perform on the same day. Timing is important for successful intraday trade. The best time to enter for intraday trade is after 20 to 30 minutes when the market opens. Some people will jump in the market at the opening bell itself. It is risky always. Watch the market in the early trades and find out the trend. First enter in some small quantity, say 25% of the quantity one is intended to buy. Then buy more in the next 10 to 15 minutes. The trend observed is intraday trading is stocks will shoot up till after 45 to 1 hour when the market opens. This is the best time to book profit. Once booked profit in a particular stock, better wait some time and watch the next movement and enter accordingly.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  4. SURENDRA BABU

SURENDRA BABU New Member

very strange to know that website Trifid Research has been hacked by the pak

5. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

My god it is true. I took screenshot just now. Why Pak invaded stock site like Trifid research. How to bring it back online? Normally the hackers go for imp sites and not for stocks sites. :(

But song is very enchanting. I heard full song :)

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. Srouta Mukherjee

Why 16th is called Black December for Pak?

7. SURENDRA BABU

SURENDRA BABU New Member

it seems our cyber security system is not working properly..

8. Srouta Mukherjee

I checked on web about this Pak hacker. They target junk websites where security is low. Now trifid is totally dead site. :( Hope it is revived soon.

9. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

because Indo-Pak war came to an end when Pakistan surrendered on 16 December, 1971

10. Epicram

Epicram Member

By daily market analysis and overview you can track market and understand the movement.