nidhimultiplier@gmail.com

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by gkann, Feb 20, 2017.

1. gkann

gkann New Member

Check this guy out. I heard about him. They are giving mutibagger stocks. Particularly service the day to day interaction through whatapp. They also pick and choose thier subscribers. mail id is nidhimultiplier@gmail.com. I recently joined and my experience in last one week is very good.

Vikas kumar likes this.
  2. Vikas kumar

Vikas kumar New Member

You are right about nidhimultiplier@gmail.com. I m taking his services since demonetisation and believe me he just saved me. I was in deep trouble that thime , in huge loss(-40%) but now due to his personal approach towards me i m at +20 now. he is not like other advisories which just tell u to buy and forget, u are able to b in contact with the actual advisor by phone or wts app

3. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi what are their service packages and prices..what has been your experience during last ones and half year ?

4. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Hi Vikas Kumar and GKann

Can you provide their website address? I didn't get any reply to my email at IF mentioned in your posts.. grateful if you reply to my previous past regarding types of services and fees and how has been your experience..

5. Ratna

Ratna New Member

How is the service and the returns?