After market crash, FM should impose Long Term Capital Loss tax to increase revenue???

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Feb 6, 2018.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

As market has Crashed after imposing LTCG tax, so collecting any revenue from this is doubtful. Although this Govt has no dearth of bad ideas to ruin Great Indian Economy , there is another possibility of collecting revenue, Now Change LTCG tax to LTCL tax,Long term Capital loss tax, as large no of investors will have no choice but to fall in that category, this can be A wonderful idea to collect more revenue and Give Extra Pain (which they will enjoy the most) to investers. Bhakts must start argument in favour of this probability in advance  . There were many so called experts who said market fall is one day event, and I assume that followers of a stock market Guru who is champion of D grade stocks, must have lost their shirts (more than 1/3 of their value I just assume on consevervative side) after this Carnage, may be contributing maximum in case of introduction of LTCL Tax. I just want to know does he still praises this out going Pakoda Govt for obvious reasons.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

@ Mr kharb , Sir, being one of the the senior most investor in this forum, we expect you to give some words of wisdom as to how to act in this panic of market. Just blame game will not help.. Kindly think on this line and provide guidance.We find Market correcting all over the world.In India trigger was ,no doubt.LTCG. but LTCG is not so disruptive and radical in nature as compared to Demon,yet we find correction is more severe this time. My view is that when Market is in overvalued territory, it finds its own excuses to correct and we can't challenge that..But it should be taken as an healthy development for long term investing.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
    Ruchir Joshi and Raaz like this.