INOX, UNITECH, CAMBIO, GITGEM SELL or WAIT

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by raj1983, May 23, 2017.

?

Should I sell INOX, UNITECH, CAMBIO at current Rates in May17

Poll closed Jun 23, 2017.
  1. SELL INOX WIND

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. HOLD INOX WIND

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. SELL UNITECH

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. HOLD UNITECH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. SELL CAMSON BIO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. HOLD CAMSON BIO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. raj1983

raj1983 New Member

Hi All,

I have following shares in my portfolio since more than 2-3 years with Current indicative Loss of approx. 73,500/- INR.
    I need advice from experts in this thread, Should I Sell them now or Hold them for some more time?

INOX WIND 130@391 RS. Current Loss 32500/-
    UNITECH 1000@23 Rs. Current Loss 18000/-
    CAMSON BIO 130@24 RS. Current Loss 17500/-
    GITANJALI GEM 180@93 RS. Current Loss 5500/-

Thanks.
    Raj

2. Gautam

Gautam Member

Hold Inox, Q1 results should be good. I'm not tracking the other scripts

raj1983 likes this.
  3. ssgeethan

ssgeethan Member

Some inputs from my end ... I am not an expert though

1. INOX - Fundamentals are good. But the recent fall in price is very deep. The difference between your average price and the current market price is very huge. Chances of revival are there if their order book improves. HOLD on to it. Once it touches or crosses your buying average, SELL it.
    2. Unitech - Fundamentals are not good. The difference between your average price and the current market price is very very huge. Lots of negative news about the promoters doing the rounds. Experts says the new RERA regulation will help revive real estate industry and there by its stocks as well. Since Jun 2015 the stock is in single digit only, so you have to HOLD until it touches a 2 digit figure. If it does SELL it.
    3. Camson Bio - Fundamentals are not good however they are showing some improvement slowly on a quarterly basis off late . The difference between your average price and the current market price is very less. HOLD on to it. Once it touches or crosses your buying average, SELL it.
    4. Gitanjali Gems - Fundamentals have many ups and downs. The difference between your average price and the current market price is less. Only good news I see from their stable is the IPO of their diamond business Nakshatra. May be that could bring some green shots to this stock. HOLD on to it. Once it touches or crosses your buying average, SELL it.

I repeat. I am not an expert and have not invested in any of the above stocks as well. Just few inputs based on my observations.