Intrasoft Technology

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Rohit Gupta, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Rohit Gupta

Rohit Gupta New Member

Experts, can you please suggest me, whether i shuld buy intrasoft technology for medium or not...??

2. abhishek1984abhishek

abhishek1984abhishek New Member

Intraosoft retating is done now. But the stock is going to be a very fast wealth compounder in medium term.

Rohit Gupta likes this.
  3. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Are you a trader or investor. If you are a trader then I don't know. If you are an investor you might want to rethink. Well the stock is at 52 week high and looking at moneycontrol it is its trading at around 97 p/e. A p/e of 97 in any company is just very very huge. I don't know much about the company though. I think it owns 123greetings.com website. Earlier we used to send greetings through ecards but now most of us just use whatsapp for the same. I don't know if they have any other businesses . Do your research before investing your money into it.

4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

I think it is very dangerous stocks. Too much hype is there because of Flipkart and ecom valuation. Once hype is down stock will come crashing to earth. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH SUCH STOCKS WITH NO FUNDMENTAL

roopakumar likes this.
  5. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Is it into eCommerce ? I haven't ever heard of it. Well there are tons of sites into ecommerce. Anyone can particularly make up an eCommerce website within an hour and start running an ecommerce business. Although profitability is difficult to achieve in such businesses. Even flipkart, amazon and snapdeal have been losing money and are still to be in profit.

roopakumar likes this.
  6. Rohit Gupta

Rohit Gupta New Member

Ys sir, i have researched before investing and watching this stock from 250 level , and also have good 100% YOY result.. So i think it will be a good bet for medium term and also it has broken its resistance level after a long time

7. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Well it seems we both are watching different things here. You are talking about resistance levels and upwards movements. To be honest, I am not a technical analyst. I don't know anything about charts or candlestick patterns or any other stuff that technical analyst use to pick out their stock pick.
    What I was looking for was more of the fundamentals. At the P/E of 97, I found this company to be highly expensive given its current market price. I know it has a site 123greetings.com which was huge egreetings website at one point of time in last decade but now honestly nobody sends ecards anymore. Well thats just my point of view and thinking and I certainly do not know if it owns any other profitable businesses. Anyways, if there is more to it then please do share with us.
    If you have done your research and due diligence and are satisfied with the company then go ahead and buy it. If you are convinced about its fundamentals then you should buy it.
    Happy Investing :)

roopakumar and Rohit Gupta like this.
  8. abhishek1984abhishek

abhishek1984abhishek New Member

Sorry Stockguru for interfering here too - You have missed the whole reason why this stock has moved from 60 to 330 - This company has a very highly growing high potential e commerce business in the name of 123store.com in USA , and this e-commerce business is among the fastest growing e retailers in America. Its also one of the largest marketplace seller on Amazon and Ebay. Research more and you will understand the potential. The stock is a clear multibagger but the going will be slower since it has gone up very fast in last 6 months. Have already invested at 150 and took out the capital at 300 levels.

roopakumar and Rohit Gupta like this.
  9. Rohit Gupta

Rohit Gupta New Member

Thank you Abhishek for your valuable information. :) but please let me know will it cross 500 as i hav 100 share @ 300..??

10. pradip

pradip Member

@abhishek1984abhishek

Like your confidence ! I mean you sound so confident about the future, something that even the stalwarts like Warren B could never do ))) Wish you luck

So many retail investors have lost their hard earned money chasing 'multi-baggers' ! Saw in news today on HBJ Capital getting banned by SEBI - they claimed to have the list of so many 'multi-baggers' !

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015
    roopakumar likes this.
  11. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Like I said if you are confident about something you can go ahead and put your money into it. Can you give me the statistics and figures and your source as to how did you know that it is among largest marketplace seller on amazon and ebay. I would really want to read the research that you have got. Please do share the same with us.
    As far as the research goes if you would have made a little more effort into what I have written you would have understood that I clearly stated that I don't know their other businesses.I found the P/E and the valuation of the stock to be very expensive and I told the same. You are entitled to your opinion and so am I. If you are confident in growth of the company and are willing to pay an absurd valuation of buying it at 97 times the P/E you can really go ahead and buy into the stock. Growth can be exciting for any company but as an investor one must consider the price that he is willing to pay for that growth.
    P.S. A lot of companies have moved high last year. That is what bull market is all about. That happened same in 2007 and then in 2011. In a bull market even the low quality scripts do move upwards.

roopakumar likes this.
  12. Rohit Gupta

Rohit Gupta New Member

See guys its rockings.....
    500 is not too far....

13. Venkat

Venkat New Member

Stock Guru, just sharing some info from MMB, not sure about authenticity.

https://mmb.moneycontrol.com/india/messageboardblog/message_thread/31749482/33549482#m33549482

14. Venkat

Venkat New Member