Cmahendra exports

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Balaji, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Balaji

Balaji New Member

Is cmahendra exports has good future??
    Is it a good pick??

2. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

The stock fell from 250's level to around 5 and is currently trading at Rs 7. Why do you even want to look at such company? If you have any information about the company please do share.

3. Dreamer1214

Dreamer1214 Member

Agreed with StockGuru I have already burnt my fingers with PMC Finance which has suck 90% of my investment the stock fell from 200 plus now trading at 6.58, please invest in good quality stocks not cheap stocks

4. Balaji

Balaji New Member

No information.. am new to share market.. I just thought that after falling from 250, it may bounce back up to 30 r 40...
    Thank you for ur valuable advice

5. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

If you are new to stock market, my advice would be to invest only in high quality stocks at least for first couple of years. After you get a feel of the market you can look to investing in decent mid caps. Look for great companies that are currently trading at reasonable valuations and acquire them and keep them for a long term. Buying great businesses at reasonable prices is one of the best thing you could do in the stock markets.

6. Balaji

Balaji New Member

Okay.. thank you