Lanco infratech

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by dratul82, Dec 10, 2015.

1. dratul82

dratul82 New Member

Hello all respected seniors and friends,
    I am new in investing..please share your views on lanco infratech..I am holding 65 k at 5.72 now 6..I am ready to hold for 3-4 years...please help me out..

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

News flow about Co is good and so a hold is advisable IMO:

Lanco Infratech shares surged as much as 10 per cent on Monday after it said that its subsidiary Lanco Amarkantak started power supply to Haryana discom from its coal-based power plant in Chhattisgarh.

With the start of 300 MW power plant, Lanco's entire 1,800 MW coal-based power portfolio is now utilised to its full capacity, the company added.

The revenues of Lanco Amarkantak is likely to double to Rs 1,200 crore and its operating profit (EBITDA) is likely to increase by Rs 200 crore for the full year of operation after the start of power supply to Haryana Discom, Lanco Infra said in a release to Bombay Stock Exchange.

In September, Lanco Amarkantak got a favourable order from the Supreme Court directing South Eastern Coalfields to supply coal to the Chhattisgarh plant.

https://profit.ndtv.com/news/market...ges-on-power-supply-to-haryana-discom-1251935

3. dratul82

dratul82 New Member

Thanks sroutaji for immediate reply...my concern is that debt company is having and political interferences in uplifting power sector..as we saw what congress is doing against gst bill. ..

4. SMRAO123

SMRAO123 New Member

Bought 40k @7.2, what to do ...?

5. Equistructure

Equistructure New Member

play for 2017 which is expected to be the golden year for the company.
    2016 target- 27-30
    2017 target- 60-75
    provided the company follows the plan it has elaborated.