Let's for once stop criticizing & wish @narendramodi this new year all the best in hs endeavour 2 br

Discussion in 'Must-Read Interviews, Articles & News Items' started by Srouta Mukherjee, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

San8422 and Karthikeyan like this.
  2. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

Narendra Modi is the pride of india. A true workaholic leader every youth will admire to become. All the best @narendramodi .

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  3. Srouta Mukherjee

100% Agreed especially compared to other cartoons that are there as politicians.

4. Srouta Mukherjee

5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I don't know what to say about Modi,Global Tourist of the Year or Busy without Business or Both.I hope he will start doing some thing positive for the country in 2016 by sparing few days out of his busy and tight schedule of round the world tour most of 365 days and Fijul ki bat on Radio.Modi already must be a happy man,as next year is leap year .That means one extra day to plan a trip abroad.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    San8422 likes this.
  6. AjayV

AjayV New Member

Inspite of all favaourable situations like crude fall and all what is he delivered for the nation so far ? I was thinking of a 2term Modi Govt. and as of now I feel 5 yrs seems so hard for modi and nation as well. Forge GST, this country had come so far with out GST, I feel nothing is going to change in near future even GST won't get through even in 2016. This is pure repeat of history bjp was disrupting uPA in parliament and UPA is doing the same now (Pls do not think I am supporting congress)

kharb likes this.
  7. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

Think long term. G S T IS INEVITABLE !

8. darth

darth Active Member

Agar duniya mein mahenat ke kadar hoti to gadda sabse jyada izzatdar hota.

Another irony.... For questionable stocks to provide returns people in here are willing to wait 3-5-10-20-30 years but for our Honourable PM the expectation is they should be served Nescafe ....

San8422 likes this.
  9. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

If Modi need lot of time ,Then why Modi was confusing people like dream merchant during lok sabha poll.Who has forced him to declare that each Indian will get 15 lacs from black money stocked abroad. During his election compain even Nestle was nervous in case of instant coffe and 2 minutes Maggi were looking to be taking more time than instant recipe for every problem offered by Modi and repeatedly saying Ache Din Aane Wale hai ..I request members to refrain from political discussions as all dear members in this form have divergent views and this is not the right form for Political discussion.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    AjayV and Farhan Ghumra like this.
  10. AjayV

AjayV New Member

If this sort of favourable situation was prevailing during 2012 to 2014 while UPA was in power, India's present political scenario would have been entirely different. There might be UPA III and even a UPA IV as continuation and GST would have been a reality by this time. Even GST can not guide this country too far, I just want to mention the fact that, nothing has been delivered by Modi so far in his term and his honeymoon is over already. The euphoria which have been in India (might be created artificially) can no longer take financial markets further. What is hearing in AIR has not reached the earth. Just anticipating that in future every thing may be in track, if his colleagues don't try to derail him. I am not a blind supporter of any political fractions, rather I count the contributions of governments right from the beginning of Independent India. This thread is not relevant to be here in such a forum and the one start this should not have done so. Further I do not like to make any further comment or reply on this subject.

kharb likes this.
  11. darth

darth Active Member

So mr kharb why dont you follow what you preach.... Why initially react and continue with your divergent view adding fuel to the fire.

12. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

Two years is not sufficient to judge the success of a prime minister. Only a ten year twin term can tell whether Modi has failed or delivered. He is working tirelessly for the nation. His endeavour will certainly bring some result over a period of time. Patience is required.

w4wealth likes this.
  13. darth

darth Active Member

A man with a vision for the country in which Indians will hold their heads high. The key to his approach being his unflinching belief and unwavering efforts to achieving the vision. I do hope better sense prevails amongst Indians. Surely some parts of the vision are clearly ambitious.. But one needs to aim for the stars.

If only we Indians could understand that our country, the complex creature it is, can only evolve and not revolutionize. And evolution takes time!

w4wealth likes this.
  14. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

The entire breed of politicians is meant to be criticized. Else they dont work.

Biju, w4wealth and kharb like this.