Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baljeet

Baljeet New Member

Ghanshyam is your real name Rahul Sharma as per your email. I'll send these details to Prudent Equity.

2. suneel

suneel New Member

I tried both the land line numbers of PE on Friday to clarify some of my doubts. It was in the afternoon. They didn't pickup. Are they normally available in office and will respond? How is the customer support?

3. Shrikant Rane

Shrikant Rane Member

One thing is for sure. Prudent has the best customer service response. You must have dialed the wrong number. The contact no's are on their website. In fact, all missed calls too are responded too.

4. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

replied.

5. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

bali bhai who are you? Why so much interest for PE? Looks like behind this id or even behind the id of kumar, PE are operating.

6. Baljeet

Baljeet New Member

Chinmaya get a life dear. Just because I have complained against you please don't get back at me with your stupid comments. Keep your revengeful nature to yourself.

7. Chinmaya

Chinmaya New Member

Baljeet why so angry.. I am sorry if it hurts you but why so rude words?

8. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

9. srk2711

srk2711 New Member

R
    a
    Rahul,how can you trust a complete stranger with your money. My total portfolio is of 2 lacs only and in 6 months I have already recovered 3 times of the subscription fees. Think about it.

10. Ravi M

Ravi M Member

Thanks for your offer. But I have friend in the US who is a subscriber and he told me that Prudent has very personalised service and not like others. Sometimes they call and discuss stocks. If I take with you then i will not be able to get that service but you will. You can tell me but it will always be secondary information. I will just get the stock price but not full service.

I have a portfolio of 5 lakhs so I can afford. I am sure your portfolio must be 1 lakh or something. I hope you are able to save some money to pay for subscription. Best of luck to you if you are able to find someone. I will be taking the subscription today on my own.

srk2711 likes this.
  11. suneel

suneel New Member

Thanks for the response Shrikant. This is not first time. I tried one week back and one number was busy and no response on the other number. However I will try again today. I took the numbers from their website only. There are 2 landline and 1 mobile number. I will try mobile number also this time.

12. Srinivaas G

Srinivaas G New Member

Hi all - i have a query on prudent? do they recommend micro cap stocks which we wont be able to buy or sell, ie with very little traded quantity? i saw their past recommendations and most of them look like microcaps (atleast on the day they recommend a buy), will we be able to buy/sell what they recommend??

13. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Yes...they generally reco stock name of which r not well known to most of us...Rubfila International , Control Print are their closed recommendation....these names are not so known to us though it has given good return...at the day's end only money matters...from which stock who cares....
    There is an open reco ( i shd not name it openly) ....micro cap...never heard its name before...but they are confident that it has huge potential and once they get the licence to develop their land bank, stock price will be easily up by 4-5X minimum...

14. Srinivaas G

Srinivaas G New Member

Hey thanks Rahul, my question is if we will be able to buy these stocks. If very limited quantity is available we wont be able to purchase/sell it right. I am asking from that angle. Its okay if its microcap but if we cant even buy the stock its no use..

15. Dms

Dms New Member

Are the calls shown on the Web page only ones recommended by the service or are they hide the loss calls??

16. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

Rare their call ends in loss....also, u can buy their reco close to d recommended price in sometime n some time 10-15% above...but in long run, dat does not matter...

17. Dms

Dms New Member

Have u subscribed the service??

18. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

19. Dms

Dms New Member

My question is are this the only stocks these guys recommended which are showing on their page??

20. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

No....there are more

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.