Requesting esteemed views on...

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by shijith, Nov 22, 2015.

1. shijith

shijith New Member

Requesting your esteemed views on First Source solutions, morepen lab and IDFC Bank..

2. Archana

Archana New Member

FSS sales is not increasing as per estimates.. but they have reduced debt a lot.. in last 5 yrs. Services are not as per latest trend in IT. Unless they have some turnaround service to catch with latest trend in Cloud.
    IDFC -- not much on banks..
    Morepen :- Yes it's good stock and upcoming in latest trends in injectable items... They have reduced 1000 cr debt in last 5 yrs.. which shows strength on management. it cab be brought around 20-22 .. watch for dips.

shijith likes this.
  3. Fun_Da_Mentalist

Fun_Da_Mentalist Active Member

IDFC bank is for a patient investor with at least a five year horizon. It has s lot of potential but then, execution on the ground is critical. That said, all the building blocks for it becoming a strong and successful institution are there. I would accumulate on bad days and keep checking on performance without getting too rattled by a quarters numbers.

more pen has been a perennial turnaround story for more than a decade now; since the Lipitor saga began. The much awaited sustained turnaround has not occured. There are criminal charges against promoters. In a sector burgeoning with terrific stocks, you need a very solid reason to pick Morepen. I don't have any such reason.

shijith and Karthikeyan like this.
  4. shijith

shijith New Member

Thanq both archana& Fundamentalist

5. Pawan Gupta

Pawan Gupta New Member

I can advice you FSL and that that too purely on technical outfit as i do not believe in history. The stock is headed towards 58-64 range soon (very short term)

6. Pawan Gupta

Pawan Gupta New Member

IDFC Bank is for long term investors only who have patience to hold the stock for passing it to the next generations. Ideal holding period is 10 years.

kharb likes this.