Finapple Mfortune vs Alpha Invesco

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Vidyasagar95, Jul 28, 2016.

?

Which Advisory would be preferable with a 5 yrs perspective

1. Finapple M Fortune

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Alpha Invesco

100.0%
  1. Vidyasagar95

Vidyasagar95 New Member

Hello

I am looking to invest with 4-5 yrs perspective using a "SIP" approach. Plan is to
    buy stocks every month with a long term perspective.

I am planning to go for one of the advisorys either MFortune or Alpha Invesco. M Fortune is 15000 per annun while Alpha is 25-40 until 2020.

Which one might be a good option to begin with. Thanks.

2. SURAJ K

SURAJ K New Member

lolzz who is this gem comparing alphainvesco with finapple.. they are the people with a brightest acumen, finest, perfect, confidient with no timepass commentary at all, accurate stock picker in this long term investing, yeah holding period 3-4 years but returns 2x-5x sure short, advise to patient investors as alpha invesco always says, "Sir stock 3-4 saal tak ka holding period wala ha. so ready rahye yeh stock 20-30% 1-2 saal ma gir b sakta ha, but 3-4 saal ma 200-500% bana k dega :) " love them :) only patient and long term investors join them who have max holding period of 2-4 years

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  3. Vidyasagar95

Vidyasagar95 New Member

My apologies Suraj. I was comparing apples with oranges.

Based on postings on this forum I was under impression that Sandip Sabharwal was involved in Finapple. Complete mis-selling was going on. Mr Sabharwal mentioned on his twitter account that he was not associated with Finapple.

Alpha Invesco comes across as extremely honest and transparent advisory service.