Satin Creditcare - 10 times in 3 years.

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by bullinindia, Dec 11, 2015.

1. bholu

bholu Active Member

New Investor Ji and your freinds,

Let me tell you for the last time. It frankly does not matter to me sort of impact an MFIs have on society. There have been several studies in this regard and one very well known study by MIT professors Esther Duflo and Abhijit Banerjee found no impact of micro-finance on poverty and women empowerment. Of course this is one study and we all know that social science studies are very hard to generalize. Beyond this it is my perception that MFIs exploit poor and MFIs stocks are not quality investment. That is my position. If you want to influence anybody on MFI I do not think this is not the right forum. Discussing MF is not my objective behind joining this forum.

2. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

You have misunderstood. It was not my intention to influence you on any topic. I just came across this study paper. So I posted reference thinking it would interest you. If you are not interested, just ignore.

3. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member

Good Fundamentals. Can allocate a small portion of your portfolio. Check financials here

4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member