See considerable upside in Granules India; bullish on HSIL too: Vikas Sethi, Sethi Finmart Pvt Ltd

Discussion in 'Must-Read Interviews, Articles & News Items' started by Meenakshi Razdan, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Reg Granules:

I expect a CAGR of 25% odd in revenues and 30% CAGR growth for its net profits over the next say three to four years. As far as the financials are concerned the company has a pretty healthy balance sheet, high ROE business, low debt and the kind of growth which is expected from the company would augur well for the stock and the stock which trades at about Rs 120 odd we could see levels of Rs 175 on the stock in about a year's time

Reg HSIL:

HSIL again, this is a market leader in the sanitary ware business in India and commands a dominant 40% market share. The company has pretty strong brands, a very strong distribution network and a wide range of products under its portfolio. The company has done exceedingly well over the past few years and if you look at the June quarter results also, they were quite okay or satisfactory.

Read more at:
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/49011788.cms

2. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

HSIL is a good stock CMP is Rs. 274.30 /- ..... in my view If it cross after Rs.300 /- It may went to Rs. 350
    in short Term (15 days to 1 month )

before going to buy please analyze your own and according to your risk apatite ....

ALL THE BEST .....

3. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

Technically ,is it in Bullish trend ?

4. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

I will wait for correction for better margin of safety.