SH Kelkar

Discussion in 'Stock Picks Of Wizards' started by Chirag Zala, May 17, 2017.

  1. Chirag Zala

    Chirag Zala New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 19, 2017
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    1
    Anyone one has update on SH Kelkar? Poor quarterly results for last quarter and promoters not gone ahead with buyback offer as offered earlier...down from 325 to 285.....is it worthy to invest at this point?
     
  2. krish123

    krish123 Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2017
    Messages:
    83
    Likes Received:
    10
     
  3. krish123

    krish123 Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2017
    Messages:
    83
    Likes Received:
    10
    sh kelakar genrates 85% revenue from fragnance buisness i.e. fragnance for soaps, dtergents, sents and other and remaining 15% from flavours buisness
     
  4. starry_eyes

    starry_eyes Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2017
    Messages:
    89
    Likes Received:
    12
    @krish123 , so is it worthy to invest at this point????
     
  5. krish123

    krish123 Member

    Joined:
    May 7, 2017
    Messages:
    83
    Likes Received:
    10
    at 250 -260 range
     
Loading...