**Shocking** Why Baba Ramdev is silent / embarrassed on Black Money ?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Guru Vachaal, Mar 9, 2016.

?

Do you still think Modi will bring back the black money ?

1. No

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Does not matter

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

Found this video on youtube which was quite shocking for me. Ramdev is a person who has been very confident with Modi and had claimed that illegal money worth 400 Lakh Cr is in foreign banks. In this video we can see the weak body language of the Yog Guru who was one of the major promoters of Modi during election.

What I learned from this video is BJP Government will not bring black money and the tall promises made were baseless. This may have a bad impact on stock market as well..

kharb likes this.
  2. bholu

bholu Active Member

What do you want Baba Ramdev Ji to say ? Is he is responsible for creating black money ? At least he said that "black money" should be brought back. He started several "swadeshi" , i.e. domestic, India made products for the masses. The question of bringing black money back should be addressed to the right people, i.e. the govt., and the political class which has helped in creating that money.

3. Guru Vachaal

Baba Ramdev is definitely not guilty but a victim of a political party. Every effort he put towards the betterment of the nation is appreciable. All i am saying is he is embarrassed for no intentional mistake. Atleast his body language in the video is saying so.

4. K.Mahesh

K.Mahesh New Member

prashant likes this.
  5. Guru Vachaal

Don't even think that. See the attached technical study which I had made public when the markets were down.

I am just sharing my opinion about the current government. Modi has been a most trustworthy person for Ramdev but now it seems that things are changing.

Attached Files:

K.Mahesh likes this.
  6. K.Mahesh

K.Mahesh New Member

@Guru Vachaal Point taken ..But What are you trying to suggest? Please enlighten us.

7. Guru Vachaal

I am not suggesting anything but just giving my opinion and my opinion is that public had a perception that when an honest sanyasi like Baba Ramdev can trust Modi then why can't we ?
    There must be a good reason.

Now you can see the disappointed and hopeless body language of Baba Ramdev. He is not just another Baba but a person who has a good contacts & inside information of the Indian politics and some knowledge of economics as well.

When he said there is 400 Lakh crore illegal money in the foreign banks, do you think he made that calculation in the air ? Now without showing any evidence BJP is saying we have brought back 9 lakh crore black money back to India... which is 0.02% of the claimed figure.

Is it not a joke with Indian voters?

Stock market is all about predictions/ beliefs and taking action before any good or bad event. I am not saying that just because of this SENSEX will crash till 18000 levels but this may be an early signal of not expecting too much from the Modi Government. One should not hesitate to book profit if SENSEX reaches 28000 or 30000 in next couple of months (quite possible). It will move even higher than that but may be after next 3 years.

My intention is not to hurt your sentiments or criticize any public figure. I can keep all these opinions within myself but its good to share with other boarders as they may be much knowledgeable then me.

8. bholu

bholu Active Member

Guru Ji,
    Your point is well taken but if anybody believed that black money would be brought back, he is a "fool." Black money stashed abroad is done with complicity of powers that be. The politicians, bureaucrats, are all accomplices in transfer of black money. Foreign countries who otherwise set high standards of accountability for developing countries willingly admit black money in their financial system. What about ordinary citizens ? Are we fully compliant ? I can conclude that that majority of Indians would not think twice about tax evasion. It is easy for us to blame others and take high moral ground when we have no interest in the matter.However when our own interest is involved our actions and opinions can easily become different.

I am not contradicting your opinion. The point I am trying to make is that control and accountability of black money requires a degree of action that would require a very prolonged and collective effort from all the stake-holders, especially the citizens of the country. Are they willing to make that efforts, which may have serious economic implications or are they just content in blaming others ?

Guru Vachaal likes this.
  9. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Black money nahi hoga toh politicians retirement ke baad kya khayenge. Offcourse, politicians don't retire voluntarily. Political Circumstances sometimes forces them to retire.
    No political party in India will honestly want black money to be brought back. Personal interest/ political interests hurt honge. But still all parties will shout Black money dhoondo.

Guru Vachaal and kharb like this.
  10. Guru Vachaal

If baba wants he can easily demolish any dishonest government single handedly. What i see these days is even baba ramdev is being made crippled by giving him government contracts, Z security, CISF security cover in patanjali food park.

Instead of raising voice he would sing
    "Ehsan mere dil pe tumhra hai dosto... Ye dil tumhre pyar ka mara hai dosto "

kharb likes this.
  11. prashant

prashant Active Member

Dear bholu,
    I absolutely agree with you .
    The real problem with politicians (all) is that they did not realized 99% black money is here around us (real estate and land deals ) . Its only our proud Bofors PM who made swiss banks famous and people started believing black money needs to be stashed in swiss bank only .

But looks like after coming to power BJP might have realized that real black money is created with cash transaction and real estate transaction . How many us do not do any cash transactions ? All of us do as per our convenience . Unfortunately we are very much lagging in plastic money .

If some one still believes black money is outside country and it needs to be brought back, he do not understand the economy for sure . With more encouragement to bank accounts, making banking system reachable to poor and use of plastic money black money needs to be controlled .

Thanks,
    Prashant

K.Mahesh and Guru Vachaal like this.
  12. prashant

prashant Active Member

Dear guruji,
    this is India and no baba,guru can demolish any government for sure . Baba ramdevji is well known business man and who is giving toughest completion to the worlds topmost FMCG companies . He do teach yoga free of cost and created trust towards aurvedic products . When he is giving MNCs run for money with his superior quality products, why he can not bag government contracts based on quality ?

Thanks,

Raaz and Guru Vachaal like this.
  13. New_Investor

Prashantji, When you buy any item from your local banya (/grocer), any medicine from your local chemist, do you always insist on a cash memo? Do these small shops always give you cash memo for the goods purchased by you? If no, then you are helping tax evasion. Amount may be small but there is tax evasion.

Government says that they want to encourage plastic money. They also say that they are thinking of incentivizing the use of plastic money. If the small show owner accepts payment in the form of plastic money only he would be given some tax benefit. When will this happen ? There is service tax on credit cards and debit cards. Why? If you pay your LIC premium online, LIC charges special service charge. Why? You have to pay more if you purchase mutual fund units using Bank NEFT. Why?

If you break a traffic rule and the traffic police gives you two options : Either give him 100/- as chay pani or pay 200/- as fine. What would you do?

If you are required to get some government formalities completed in some government office and the clerk gives you two options : Either give him chay pani and he will complete your work in a single day or wait for some days for the procedure to complete. What would you prefer : Getting the procedure completed in a single visit or multiple visits?

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    Guru Vachaal likes this.
  14. Guru Vachaal

Thanks Prashant for you valuable comments. Would suggest you to have a look on these videos and try to estimate the potential of India Babas.

India is the country of sadhu - sant - fakir and they can easily change the direction of public opinion. That is why they are sometimes exploited by the politicians.

15. New_Investor

You are right. This does not apply to hindu sadhus only. This applies to religious celebrities of all religions.