Stock Advisory Services / Results Update

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Feroz, May 22, 2016.

1. Feroz

Feroz Member

My request to Stock Advisories is that to give updates on the recommended stock after the latest results. Your responsibility doesn't end after a hike of 20 to 25%. Many retail investors (at least me) are eager to know the future course of action to be taken after declaration of results. It would be very helpful if updates are provided.

Arunanaik and Srouta Mukherjee like this.
  2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

100% Agreed. Many brokerages do this. Even advisory do this.

3. Livermore

Livermore Member

Quarterly result analysis of recommended stocks is done regularly at prudent, Katalyst, equity master for years. Started this year at *********, alphainvesco. Just for information.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  4. prateek.kackar

prateek.kackar New Member

I agree. Have been using Equity Master Hidden Treasure for more than 6 months and they are quick with their analysis.

Infact their daily Emails are quite descriptive, though a little over bearing at times. Still its been a good run with them despite of the Feb 2016 melt down.

5. farhanepic

farhanepic New Member

Crude oil prices rose Friday, ending a topsy turvy week marked by reaction to the UK's Brexit vote. WTI light sweet crude for August was up 66 cents at $49 a barrel. Prices were up 2 percent for the week. Baker Hughes said the U.S. oil-rig count rose 11 to 341 this week.

6. sachin123

sachin123 New Member

hello can i know which advisory is best pe or katalyst?

7. Honeybee

Honeybee New Member

Answer is simple..
    Whoever charges more per year is the best because that advisory is able to deliver returns to its members who are willing to pay that premium for renewal. But be careful, some may put huge list price but give more than 50% discount. Call up the advisories and compare based on post discount subscription charge.

8. sachin123

sachin123 New Member

not like that results of advisory varies every year who has consistent performance and reliable?as market is in second phase of bull run so small stocks r risky now

9. Honeybee

Honeybee New Member

PE's every year performance is in their website, out in the open for anyone to see.. others don't share it, nor compute performance consistently and on yearly basis (most take 2012 as base year and give cagr with respect to 2012. Pe's computation is yearly basis - price as of 1st Jan for carry fwd stocks). Based on feedback from PE members in this forum, PE stands out always, ensuring adequate capital protection along with superior performance.

10. sachin123

sachin123 New Member

I have just a doubt in this advisorys that what the fact shown in there trackrecord r same or real withe the discribed stock in track sheet its date of purchase and sell r actual like shown or they do manipulate tracksheet ...has any one tried and tested pe or saralgyan ect for last 2 years..

11. Honeybee

Honeybee New Member

U can search for prudent equity in this forum. Past members vouched for PE's performance chart correctness.. so u can trust it.

Btw beware that past performance can't guarantee future performance. This is the first stock market lesson you would learn.. ur inquiry has to be more on investment philosophy behind those returns and what philosophy you can resonate with. In past threads, our forum members discussed this aspect at length for various stock advisories - please check those first.

12. sushil tandey

sushil tandey New Member

Hi All,

Just for the benefit of all the user, I will provide my 1 year feedback of association with https://prudentequity.com . Before joining I had my doubts as discussed multiple times in this forum about stock advisory service.

But as suggested in on of the review

Prudent Equity is really a gold standard in all the stock advisory service, thought I have not used other and have no plans of using anything else in future. I might try https://katalystwealth.com/ once.

The reason for prudent equity as Gold standard is as follows.
    • This year only 6 recommendation were given since the valuation were expensive which is way below his no of recommendation in the past. average being 13.
    • The above points gives a satisfaction that I am not buying into stock with very rich valuation and there is scope for upward movement, and also it will not depend on the sector movement.
    • There were no NBFC's or MFI recommendation this year where as every other advisory was recommending them, even sugar and paper stocks were not recommended which actually ran very nicely last year. The reason again is valuation.
    • Since I was skeptic initially after subscribing to prudent, I have not bought a lot of the stock in Current buy list as per the % allocation which hurted my returns in the last year, yet I was able to generate 15% returns last year, and if the % allocation was proper I would have generated around 24%.
    • Due to demonetization some of the stock took a beating which were older recommendation from 2015, but yet it takes a long time to come below the buy range which is recommended by prudent.
    • Due to the reason that only 6 recommendation came this year, Prudent have gave 1 month additional subscription to all the subscriber, Now who does this.
    • The result are not calculated on a cumulative basis. Each year's returns is calculated by the stock price on 1st of Jan till 31st Dec, so if in the previous year it might have already given 100% returns but this gets reset on 1st Jan.
    • Prudent has a plan to restrict the No of subscriber in the near future, which tells highly about the management of this advisory, who are not here to increase there subscriber base but not thinking if they will be able to buy the stock's recommended in the range.
    I had started with a very low capital, just for investigation how does these stock advisory firms do, but after checking prudent I have confidently increased my allocation in stock which is at par with my mutual fund investment. I can even tell you that, I am more confident with prudent then with a mutual funds.

Now some CONS of using prudent.
    • Most of the time on the day of recommendation the stock runs very quickly, it is almost like fastest fingers first on that day, but of the 6 stock given only 1 never came back to buy range and almost all comes back in the upper range of buy range. This is any way a issue because of the subscriber base and few instance where people were sharing the recommendation on whatspp.
    • The best day to buy is on day 1. in range or slightly out of range. The day of recommendation is almost like the 10th or 12th exams result day, the question always comes to mind will I be able to buy in the buy range.

Conclusion:-

Prudent equity is for those who want to buy cheap and then hold tight for good returns which a very transparent advisory, and it is not for those who look for activity in their portfolio every now and then.

Mr Yogi, calm_before_storm and Feroz like this.
  13. Thamizh

Thamizh New Member

If I wanted to use PE, what could be my minimal monthly investment amount?

14. sushil tandey

sushil tandey New Member

My belief is for a subscription cost of 25k, you should atleast have 5 lakhs as your initial capital, monthly investment may be added periodically.

Thamizh likes this.
  15. Ruchir Joshi

Ruchir Joshi Member

so your effective return on investment is 10% (net of 5% subscription-25,000/5Lac)!!!!

16. Srouta Mukherjee

Good analysis of Prudent is there. All pros and cons are there. :)

17. Raj Patil

Raj Patil New Member

Effective return on investment should be 30%. Suppose 5 lac generate 35% returns - 25k subscription fee = 30%

18. Vikas Kamat

Vikas Kamat New Member

See for me the topmost in the industry right now on the way they work are:

1) STALLION ASSET
    2) Stock AXIs
    3) Stalwart advisors
    4) Prudent

The stocks of prudent rise up so fast ya sometimes its really hard to get it.

19. Srouta Mukherjee

Very good advisory. Excellent multibagger stocks recommendations are given by all :)

Vikas Kamat likes this.
  20. Vikas Kamat

Vikas Kamat New Member

I can vouch for Stallion Asset.He's very reliable. The good think is he cares for his clients, not like some other advisories. Been a member of prudent first and now him. I didnt renew prudents cause i like him more. He talks to his clients everyday on the query desk, so you know they are very good and trusting.