Stock Advisory Services / Results Update

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Feroz, May 22, 2016.

1. zimzamm

zimzamm New Member

hi,
    i have subscribed to prudent equity, *********, arun, ride2rich and find prudent equity and ride2rich are the best.

2. Niharika

Niharika New Member

Market Snippet
    Benchmark indices traded lower on the last trading session of the week on account of weak global cues as the United States launched cruise missiles against an airbase in Syria, while back home expectations of no further rate cuts by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) this year, also impacted the sentiment. Nifty ended the session to close at 9217.35.
    Oil Marketing Companies stock stocks were the major gainers of the day while Pharma and Banking stocks were the losers for the day.

Global Markets Update
    Hyundai Motor Co and Kia Motors Corp said on Friday they plan to recall nearly 1.5 million vehicles in the United States and South Korea due to engine issues, the latest blow for two firms already struggling in key markets.
    Japan’s Nikkei share average edged up in choppy trade on Friday but gains were limited as the U.S. missile strike on Syria curbed investors’ risk appetite.

Trifid Research one of the advisory company from all the advisory firms, which believe in client satisfaction and their trust. It provides best suggestions and Free Stock Trading Tips, Commodity Tips so on. And it provides 2 days free trial services.

3. Wixifi

Wixifi New Member

We are a quantitative advisory firm that generates long term portfolios rebalanced quarterly using algorithms only.
    We would like to take this opportunity to present to you want has happened since we launched the Wixifi Stocks advisory product in Jun 2016.

From Jun 1 2016 till 3 Apr 2017
    • The Wixifi stocks model portfolio is up 28%
    • The NIFTY is up 13%
    • The Birla Sun Life MNC Fund is up 8%
    We having been using the Birla Sun Life MNC fund because over a 10 year period this is the best performing fund we could find with a sizeable track record.

You can see a live version of the graph on our website at Wixifi.com

[​IMG]

4. calm_before_storm

calm_before_storm New Member

Hi All,
    I am new to this group and excited to be here!

Anyone has experience in and know about the success rate of moneyworks4me.com?

5. kirti meliwal

kirti meliwal New Member

There are many stock advisory firm that give best trading recommendation to customers.Here i am talking about what are the factors you should consider while selecting stock advisory for you.
    They should be SEBI registered, Should be honest and work for their customer interest.They should give all type of services in all segments like stock ,commodity etc.

6. calm_before_storm

calm_before_storm New Member

Madam, we know all that. You are stating the obvious. Pls name a few good ones if you have worked with any.

7. Saqib Mohammed

Saqib Mohammed New Member

Anyone tried Stalwart Advisors? Could someone share a review on quality of their ideas and recommendation reports?

8. Shozab

Shozab New Member

More money doesn't mean better returns all the time. Sometimes Maruti Alto is better on the road than expensive Mercedez:) Do your own homework as well.

9. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Has any group member tried Wixifi

10. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

What has been experience and fees?

11. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

What has been experience if any member who has tried it ? What r fees?

12. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

What is the second name? It's been blocked. You seem to have good exp with ride2rich whereas somewhere on this forum some other member was not happy. Grateful elaborate on each..

13. souragar

souragar New Member

14. Rohan Modi

Rohan Modi New Member

Hi,

I have been using the services of Ride2Rich since last one year. I personally have enjoyed the performance; especially the last 6 months. 3 recommendations have doubled. 2 are trading at 5-10% loss and 1 is making about 25% profits.

Rohan Modi

15. Rohan Modi

Rohan Modi New Member

I am an existing subscriber of Ride2Rich - both short term and long term plans. I can certainly vouch for the long term plan. The short term plan is new and yet to prove its mettle.

16. Kshitiz Gupta

Kshitiz Gupta New Member

I have ride2rich, katalyst wealth, moneylife stockletters. Mail me panav2016@gmail.com for details

Shivek gupta likes this.
  17. rakhi

rakhi Member

There are many various Stock Advisory Services available first of all you have to sure that those who provide services is a SEBI registered company.

18. Akhilesh sharma

Akhilesh sharma New Member

Can anyone share the latest recommendation by StockAxis?

19. Rohan Modi

Rohan Modi New Member

Most of the advisories are expensive to very expensive for anyone with a portfolio size below 10 lacs. Paying 10% of your capital as advisory fee doesn't make any sense. Even if they generate 40% return for you, u stand to gain very very less. If your portfolio value is even lower, this becomes absolutely absurd. In late 2016 i somehow came across Ride2Rich and found them very affordable and somewhere addressing the real need of retail investor like me. My experience has been very good till now. Most of their recommended stocks generated great returns apart from 1-2 which failed to. The stocks that did not perform well did not go down much ever and hence the drawdown at pf level was negligible. The winners went up big time boosting portfolio returns. They still remain the most affordable SEBI registered advisory service and the performance has been very satisfying. The best part it they give only stocks with very solid fundamentals and very low downside. So, chances of losing your capital is almost nil. So, to Sum up i’ll say Ride2Rich is the only advisory that is providing premium service at a price that hardly dent your portfolio.

Its cheap, its quality, its approachable, overall it is been a great journey for me. I suggest you to try it too. It’s just 1/3rd the cost of Prudent equity and returns have been way better.

20. DANNYBOI

DANNYBOI New Member

Ride2rich is cheaper because quality is cheaper. If you want genuine advisory, you must pay better for quality.