Stock recommendation for 2 lakh rupee, 10 Year time frame, coffee can approach

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by nibin, Nov 3, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nibin

nibin New Member

Dear All

i know it will be difficult to predict what will happen after 10 year but i decided to follow coffee can approach and invest 2 lakh rupee in a time frame of 1 year (10k per month)and hold for next 10 years. i did some research and found shares like Astra microwave, Jain irrigation , Aurobindo Pharma, PFS , Jamna Auto. All these companies got unique business models . it would be great if you can guide me in this , do i need to add more stocks into this portfolio ?

2. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

Undoubtedly they are good companies. If 10 years is your time frame with coffee can approach then why don't you hunt for some microcaps? and what about IT & eGovernance stocks?

Datamatics, Trigyn, Jagdamba Polymers, Ambika Cotton, BPL etc are my favorite stocks for long term

3. nibin

nibin New Member

Thanks for the reply guru .. i am not comfortable with IT stocks because of the changes in service sector and myself being from a IT company. Persistent systems is in my radar because of development in cloud computing