HDFC life insurance , Baby with Quality DNA, long term Secular growth story for decades

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by kharb, Nov 17, 2017.

1. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

HDFC life insurance an over priced Ipo has been listed well about Ipo price. But those who want to ride a story for decades with 15% CAGR could still accumulate it only slowly or at declines. I shall do the same. No short term gains but good for long term portfolio. This will be for those who like their investment to grow like a Test match, 20_20 players may not like it . Just for discussion in this forum , not recommendation to buy.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  2. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

Have time for this but no time for answering some shaming questions I raised on Rel Cap. 3000 employees laid off by ADAG. ADA..... you are the best!!!!!

hey atleast this time around don't conveniently not post significant view change in this over-priced long term retirement stock. long way to retirement to worry about it. need the Gandhi's to live life now.

Not just the 20-20 players, even the smart will not like an over-priced stock. Taken out my money at 347/-

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  3. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

Global actuarial services provider Milliman said that the Indian life insurance companies’ stock prices seem to be out of line against its Asian peers. In a research report analysing the Value of New Business (VNB) margin, it said that unless insurers are able to maintain future new business growth and profitability, the high embedded value multiple currently enjoyed by insurers would not be sustained.

[​IMG]

ssgeethan and shakti khanduri like this.
  4. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

HDFC life is good stock for very long term and is must for long term conservative investors like me. I have slowly accumulated and now it is one of my long term portfolio stock. No recommendation but for discussion on this forum.