Value Stocks in an overheated market??

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by harish, Aug 15, 2017.

1. harish

harish New Member

IIn the multitude of many, there is Wisdom". So this thread !!
    In a market as overheated as this, r there some value stocks? I list my picks.. would love your valuable comments

(a) Reliance Capital - One of the most undervalued NBFC picks in an overheated space

(b) PFS- PTC India financials - Di\espite showing consistent growth and settling its NPA issue, stock is quoting at 1 time Book Value

(c) Swelect Systems - Having sold Numeric for 600 Croroes and generating profits of around 50 Cr a year, this solar company continues to llanguish at less than its book value. A good dividend stock too

(d) Rattan India Power. Has a thermal power portfolio of around 3200 MW. At Rs 6 Cr per MW minimum, the assets are worth 19200 Crores.Further, it has a solar power portfolio of 700 MW. That comes to around 2800 Crores. Though the cpy has debt of 11000 Crores, it is valued at a market cap of 2800 Cr. Enterprise value of 13800 Crores. Almost 60% of net asset value. If Nashik plant which has a PPA under litigation is sold off, the share is likely to get re-rated to market multiples, in my opinion.