Vedavaag Systems Ltd

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Guru Vachaal, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Guru Vachaal

Guru Vachaal Let's discuss the fundamentals..

Please share your views about very small cap company Vedavaag Systems Ltd?

My Buy price is around Rs 10.

Company works on e-Governance related projects (like Adhar Card etc) of various state governments

Mid to Long term views would be preferable
    :)

2. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I had a quick look. The market cap is only Rs. 10 crore! I suppose liquidity would be a serious problem.

Apart from that, the company appears to be engaged in low-end data processing work for PAN Card processing, Aadhar card etc. My guess is that this is a low margin, high volume sort of business. There are no entry barriers to this business. There is also no pricing power because I suppose the contract gets awarded to the lowest bidder. There must be intense competition for a low-end activity like this. Also, one is subject to the pleasure of the Govt. in getting the business, which has its own implications.

So, I am not really sure one can put serious amounts of money to work in a stock like this.

3. Guru Vachaal

Thanks Minakshi, I appreciate your promptness. I can see that you are constantly working hard to keep this forum alive.
    Mam, Is it an official forum/ blog of RJ? :)

4. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Thank you for the compliment. RJ has nothing to do with this. This is a fan site/ forum in his name :)

5. Guru Vachaal

Who knows, may be you are real RJ trying to pretend that its a Fan site. :)
    The quality advice you are offering here for free is priceless.

Thanks alot and goodluck.

good stocks likes this.
  6. visitkumaresh

visitkumaresh New Member

Hai guru I have seen you in many board of money control welcome as far Vedavag is considered the promoter holding is a biggest concern and also the pedigree is little doubtful. If you have any further info on the promoter please do share. Even I noticed this ther is also virinchi tech Sankya info trigyn looks value wise good but the promoters attitude creates a big problem if you can dig deep come out with something please do share. Thanks

7. Guru Vachaal

Minakshi said rightly that its a large volume low margin sort of business.

Their annual revenue is Rs 63.64 cr but Net profit is 2.17 cr only but we can't neglect their OPM of 24%, TTM sales growth 15% approx and the efficient utilization of Cash.

I feel they are likely to grow with time as they are new in the industry and many new projects will be bagged in coming years.

Regarding promoters holding, I speculate that they are low profile guys right now but that does not mean they are incompetent or the business is bad. For Example: Lets say you are the bestest person in the universe who can run a particular business but you don't have sufficient funds to invest in your own business because you are from a middle class family. That does not mean your business is poor or you are incompetent.

If top level is good, business will certainly reach the sky heights. Although I don't know about Vedavaag's top level people.

This stock is strictly not for traders. Only long term players should enter with very little quantity.

8. saurabh.dwivedi

saurabh.dwivedi Member

Their sales have grown almost 4 times in last 5 years but op. profit has almost remained the same.
    Their other manufacturing expenses have grown 6 times in last 5 years , it needs to be investigated further.
    they are not paying any dividend so that can also count as negative.

9. Guru Vachaal

I am not too much concerned about their books. Just want to understand their future scope.
    eGovernance Will be seen everywhere in few years.

10. Guru Vachaal

Hi friends,

I am back again on this forum after a long time. Good to see that my pick Vedavaag system ltd (discussed above) has doubled from my buy price. I feel better when people are not confident and raise fingers against a particular stock.

11. Praisesingh

Praisesingh New Member

( From your price )but not others remember the rising tide raises everything but when big boys sneezes these are are the ones which get cold
    people are confident that why they are questioning some people are over confident and think they are wise but let me remind of a famous quote as long as there are irrational people to buy rational people will make money all irrationality market will teach a lesson

12. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Dear Guru Vachaal ji ,
    Your stock selection is very good sir,

i find one point in fundamental analysis :

Promoters stake reduced in last one year from 20.47 to 18.37 ( -2 .10 %)

Guru Vachaal likes this.
  13. Guru Vachaal

Finally vedavaag has reached Rs 30. Correction seems around the corner but since the last quarter results were damn good so rally may continue even more without correction.

Buy price 10
    CMP 30

14. Guru Vachaal

Today's closing Rs 35.20

Seems to be moving towards Rs 50. :)

15. Guru Vachaal

Crossed 50..... It has now become a 5 bagger stock for me.

16. Guru Vachaal

VEDAVAAG Systems Ltd has announced that J. Murali Krishna, Managing Director of Vedavaag Systems Limited has been awarded as one of the "Promising Entrepreneurs of India" by The Economic Times during its ET Entrepreneurship Summit 2015 held on 16th December 2015.

The extract of the communication is as below: "We are delighted to share that The Economic Times recognising you as The Promising Entrepreneurs of India under the initiative titled "ET Entrepreneurship Summit 2015" scheduled on the 16th December 2015 at New Delhi."

CMP 51.50

17. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Sooper performance. Congrats. Keep it up. How much % of portfolio you have in stock? What other stocks you have and bullish about. Any pharma stocks are there?

Guru Vachaal likes this.
  18. Guru Vachaal

10- 12% of My portfolio was consist of VEDAVAAG but it has grown its size now. I don't understand Pharma Companies so I don't buy that but many good players are bullish on pharma.

I am extremely bullish on Auto Sector so have bought MUNJAL SHOWA LTD (zero debt) and LUMAX AUTO TECH.

Other than than I have Vedavaag (zero debt) like hopes on INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL HOUSE Ltd (ITC promoter/ zero debt) and VARDHMAN ACRYLICS LTD (zero debt).

19. raamuk

raamuk Member

Congrats Gruru bhai. all the best..

Guru Vachaal likes this.
  20. Guru Vachaal

Attached Files:

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.