what are some of the best PMS for a portfolio of 10L?

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by vinodvaddi, Jul 23, 2017.

1. vinodvaddi

vinodvaddi New Member

Almost all of them can get high returns in a bull market but I'm looking for a PMS who can safeguard my investment when the market is in transition to bearish or turned bearish.

I'm new to stocks and looking for a PMS who works on %basis of the return or some fee upfront.

2. W210

W210 New Member

In accordance with concerned authorities' rules, PM Services (PMS) need minimum 25L amount, either as cash (bank balance), cash & stocks, or stocks. For the amount you've indicated (10L), no PMS provider will be able to handle your portfolio. You can look at hiring the services of an investment advisor. Can't say how you may go about doing that since haven't availed of such services myself. Needs some research on your end.

3. vinodvaddi

vinodvaddi New Member

@W210 Thanks for the reply. There is a thread on this forum, about all the advisory firms in India. I went through that and subscribed to Stallion Asset.

4. W210

W210 New Member

Great ... what do you think of their services so far?

5. S Mehta

S Mehta New Member

To safeguard your investment you have to look for quality cos. available to lower multiples ie catch them young. Min size for sebi-registered pms is rs25L; I can share ref of portfolio managers who charge only performance based fee at personal level.
    cashshank@gmail.com