Which is the Best Brokerage Service Firm in Mumbai, Maharashtra?

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by New_Investor, Dec 6, 2015.

1. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Which is the Best Brokerage Service Firm (For Shares trading/ investing) in Mumbai, Maharashtra? Why ?

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

I am using Kotak and IIFl. Both are okay. Trading software is fast. Back office is ok. Staff is okay.

Best means what? If you get software that shows rates and brokerage is reasonable (0.15%) it is Ok.

3. New_Investor

Thanks. Thank you very much. What are the Brokerage charges for 'Intra day' , 'BTST' and 'Cash & Carry' ?

4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

5. New_Investor

6. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

if you are not really in for all the fancy research reports and calls which are never successful, i'd say give a try to no frills brokers like RKSV or Zerodha

moved to RKSV, will close my IIFL account, their new Upstox platform https://upstox.com/ is simply amazing, no brokerage at all, only catch is no margin - you fund your account and trade as you like

if you are in for the research and trading calls, check IndiaNivesh - Daljeet Singh Kohli
    the guy who called me offered a package like pay Rs 1500 and free lifetime demat + research + trading calls

Vidyasagar95 and Karthikeyan like this.
  7. Vidyasagar95

Vidyasagar95 New Member

Agree with BombayBoy, when new to markets was with Icici and Kotak, regret it now as they only recommend short term calls which generate brokerage for them.

Switched to rksv and quite happy. Best combination is to have a low priced no frill broker and subscribe advisory services with a non-broker. This avoids the conflict of interest situation.

8. New_Investor

In RKSV, Is there any initial (/opening) deposit payable? What about the Demat Charges? Demat Annual Maintenance Charges?

9. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

No opening deposit. Only the stamp paper charges. Demat account was ₹300 for lifetime free. ₹8 per debit instruction. Don't know if they change it later. Check with their sales team, I think they still have no account opening charges offer going on. So you only pay the 1st year demat AMC. Delivery trades are now free.

RKSV

10. New_Investor

Thanks