everest kanto cylinder

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by vineet, Dec 11, 2015.

1. vineet

vineet Active Member

Frnds pls share ur views on Ekc ltd. The recent development in delhi pollution board. How its benefit and for how long the benifits will come in result . anx trgts for short term

Zaffer and Srouta Mukherjee like this.
  2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Sooper Stock Pick. Stock Up 15% Due to Diesel Vehicle Order of SC. How YOU KNEW THIS? Was it pure guess or strategy? IT IS BRILLIANT ANALYSIS of situation. Congrats to you :)

Everest Kanto share price hit new 52-week high on diesel vehicles order in Delhi
    Everest Kanto share price hit a new 52-week high of Rs 15.45 on Wednesday after the Supreme Court ruling on diesel vehicles.

https://www.financialexpress.com/ar...igh-on-diesel-vehicles-order-in-delhi/179555/

3. vineet

vineet Active Member

Thxs dear . if u hv one yr view u cn hold it n enjoy the full ride . but u hv near term view take profit . coz future is discounted . watch out autoline ind rj hold 7% and technicall sugeest upword journey

4. Sridhar

Sridhar New Member

And it continues its ride....Everest Kanto crossed 20 today!

Great Pick Vineet - not your first and definitely not your last :)

There are quite a few picks of yours which have hit the roof. Keep them coming for new comers like me!

darth likes this.
  5. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

vineet you are super trader.;)

6. vineet

vineet Active Member

Thxs dear. Its just the time i spend in market . i appreciate ur comments. Watch out bajaj electric and inox wind