NON RECEIPT OF NEWS LETTER.

Discussion in 'Announcements And Feedback' started by FUNDOO, Jul 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. FUNDOO

FUNDOO New Member

Dear Ms. Rajdan

I have been a member for over a year. Newsletter has suddenly stopped coming in e-mail for last 3 weeks. Attempts to re-register not successful. Get the message "you are already registered".
    Could you please help. Regards

2. Michael Gonsalves

Michael Gonsalves Member Staff Member

Hello @FUNDOO

What newsletter are you referring to? This forum does not send a newsletter but you can opt to receive an email alert whenever there is a post on topics that interest you. You have to log in periodically for the mails to continue to be sent.

The articles section sends a newsletter whenever a post is published. You can subscriber for that by entering your email address in the box provided in the sidebar.

Also, check the spam folder. You should add the sender's address to the contacts to avoid mails being sent to the spam folder.

3. FUNDOO

FUNDOO New Member

Mr. Gansalves,

Sorry. I meant the e-mail alerts only. The sender's address is already included in contacts list and I had been receiving the alerts since beginning. I also log in to the forum reasonably frequently. As I have mentioned earlier, I had tried to re-register with FEEDS BURNER but it could not be done. There are no e-mails in spam folder too.
    Shall be glad if you could let me know what to do to start getting the alerts again.

4. Michael Gonsalves

I can't find anything amiss in the back end. There are also no complaints from other people. I suggest you wait a day or two to see if any mails do come in. If not, we can trouble-shoot further.

5. Michael Gonsalves

There is a problem with your email address at live.com. Messages are being rejected with the message "_____@live.in>: Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable". Pl check at your end and revert if required.