Will the BJP Government suceed in prosecuting Vijay Mallya?

Discussion in 'Must-Read Interviews, Articles & News Items' started by New_Investor, Mar 8, 2016.

?

Will the BJP Government succeed in prosecuting Vijay Mallya?

Poll closed Mar 15, 2016.
  1. Yes

44.4%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Can't say

22.2%
  1. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

upload_2016-3-12_22-26-11.png
    Tweet of former PM.

2. New_Investor

[​IMG]

Tweet of Vijay Mallya

"Let media bosses not forget help, favours,accommodation that I have provided over several years which are documented. Now lies to gain TRP? News reports that I must declare my assets. Does that mean that Banks did not know my assets or look at my Parliamentary disclosures? Once a media witch hunt starts it escalates into a raging fire where truth and facts are burnt to ashes,"

bholu likes this.
  3. New_Investor

4. prashant

prashant Active Member

I wonder why banks are crying now ?
    Even ordinary peoples like us go to bank for loan, so many checks are done .

Banks loaned him without taking much security and now media is projecting him as villain .
    How did these banks valued this ever loss making KFA while giving loans .
    He did not used this loaned money for himself, it was common sense that a company making losses for a decade will only increase it . It is those banks who favored him for so long . The very first action should be taken against these banks and politicians who forced them to do this .

So ultimately it is public money which is used for years to favor KFA .
    Thanks,
    Prashant

5. New_Investor

Credibility of these banks is now at stake. So they have to try to recover maximum possible loan amount.
    Further, please read Vijay Mallya's tweet again.
    "Let media bosses not forget help, favours,accommodation that I have provided over several years which are documented. Now lies to gain TRP? News reports that I must declare my assets. Does that mean that Banks did not know my assets or look at my Parliamentary disclosures? Once a media witch hunt starts it escalates into a raging fire where truth and facts are burnt to ashes,"

He has favoured a lot of people in the past.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    bholu likes this.
  6. darth

darth Active Member

As Arnab would say... The country wants to know : what's the truth for as per mallya everything that the media says is lies. Its a lie that mallya's company has defaulted on its loan committment, that he is a wilful defaulter under RBI guidelines, that he in contravention of law did not deposit WHT and PF dues, that he owes crores to his employees and vendors, that he (directly or indirectly) has assets which exceed the total dues, that he is guilty of abetting suicide ( if its true that some ex employees killed themselves)

Further if he has not bolted the easiest thing to do is give his return date...

checkmate this time

bholu likes this.
  7. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

banks are not crying. public is crying. nothing will happen to mallya and his assets. as usual....

8. bholu

bholu Active Member

darth ji,

you are simply the genius:D (seriously)

9. New_Investor

10. New_Investor

11. bholu

bholu Active Member

Also I want to clarify that I am not trivializing the suicide argument. It is actually quite serious. A lady (I cannot remember her name) but saw her on quite a few channels post the Mallya issue receiving media attention said that this man is guilty of breaking marriages and breaking houses. She said I worked for 10 months without salary. May I ask why she worked 10 month without salary ? She could have put her papers , take legal action ? She knew what she was doing? Thousands of travelers suffered harassment when Kingfisher cancelled flights ? The employees who are coming on media and claiming injustice , did they do anything for those customers. They were employees of Kingfisher then ? Will they accept accountability of their company's actions ? Will they compensate for the passengers loss and harassment ? The SBI chairman said we are trying to take possession of Kingfisher villa in Goa but not succeeding. Did they go to court ? Did they try to auction and sell the jets and other properties they have confiscated.
    Let me go further. A well known steel company has taken 30k crore loan from banks. HDFC Bank has already declared the loan as NPA and left the consortium of lenders but PSBs restructured the loan to very favorable conditions thereby reducing the interest rates and deferring the principal repayment by several years. There are several examples where PSBs have not done anything but are simply trying to restructure loans to avoid classifying them as NPAs. Why just single out Mallya ? Take similar action against everybody.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
  12. bholu

bholu Active Member

The banks were sleeping I guess. Had they sold the jet in running condition they would have gained crores. Immediately there must be CBI warrant against some bank officials as well.

13. New_Investor

Please read this comment.
    upload_2016-3-13_14-13-42.png

This comment is posted on https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/...source=outbrain&utm_campaign=huffpost_traffic

Attached Files:

14. New_Investor

Bollywood Actresses Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif were launched by Vijay Mallya. Deepika appeared in Kingfisher Calendar 2006 and Katrina appeared in Kingfisher Calendar 2003.

15. New_Investor

16. New_Investor

17. bholu

bholu Active Member

At this juncture, I remember what a great person my dear friend is. He was my boss and gave me 1.5 month salary without any work :D. I guess the world needs more people like him.

18. New_Investor

Jokes on Whatsapp :
    Vijay Mallya's Whatsapp Status
    Give me a loan and leave me alone.

माल्या लोन का भुगतान करनेके लिए तैयार था, , लेकिन भारतीय स्टेट बैंकके अधिकारियोंने उसे इस काउंटरसे उस काउंटर भेजा और आखिरमें जब नंबर आयातो अधिकारीने कहा अभी लंचटाइम है बादमें आना, इसलिए गुस्सेमें आकर माल्या देश छोड़कर चला गया है।

19. bholu

bholu Active Member

Of course there is no comparison between him or Mallya. I guess Mallya was struggling to keep his airline afloat but could not. Maybe the banks could have given him more funds then and he could have kept his airlines going and today it would have been profitable given the falling ATF prices.
    Imagine the losses Air India has accumulated. Not to mention the subsidies it receives and free rides it gives to everybody. There were cases of fraudulent encashment of LTA and travel claims by submitting fake air tickets booked on Air India. Also the UPA govt. did a great favor to Jet Airways by giving 50,000 seats to the Abu Dhabi route to make Jet Airways a lucrative investment avenue for Etihad.
    It is clear that Mallya failed to run the airlines profitably and paid the price for it. But he gave personal guarantees for loans. Today the media has begun a trial on its own when lakhs of crores are stuck in NPAs,Jet enjoys this benevolence and Air India mounts losses and burns public money on free tickets and passes. I still believe this is a tactics to divert attention from real pressing issues.

20. New_Investor

Bholuji, Has Vijay Mallya invited you for "Coffee with Mallya"?
    Sorry, Vijay Mallya is a Liquor Baron. So he may have invited you for "___________ with Mallya"?

Air India is a white elephant. Everybody knows that. But neither NDA nor UPA1 nor UPA2 nor Modi Government could do anything about it.

Vijay Mallya case: Why is nobody talking about Air India's losses, asks Mohandas Pai

https://www.dnaindia.com/money/repo...-air-india-s-losses-asks-mohandas-pai-2188764