What is the strategy of mcx intraday trading?

Discussion in 'Stock Picks Of Wizards' started by neerupama, Sep 26, 2018.

1. neerupama

neerupama New Member

Can anybody suggest some MCX Intraday trading strategies as I want to start the intraday trading?

2. Newbie

Newbie Member

And now some other Troll will reply, almost certainly about some paid advisory service. :)

3. neerupama

neerupama New Member

Thank you for the reply.

4. Saksham k

Saksham k New Member

Hi nir
    hi,
    Regarding your query on commodity trading ... i have a youtube chanbel which you can follow to learn pure price action trading
    I am a price action trader and i teach price action trading

Here is the link

5. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

It is basically gambling.. So you buy in the hope that the asset goes up by a few bps in a few minutes/hours. Use a 4x-10x leverage so your returns are higher on a small gain. Use a stop loss so that you can come back the next day and gamble.

6. Gaithonde

Gaithonde Member

What is your long term cagr? I doubt you have made any money in trading. I would suggest that you encourage long term compoudning and learn to build true wealth. I would say that it is wrong to encourage beginners to take up trading. However I admire your effort. It takes a lot to work extremely hard and make sub par returns. I bet if you buy and hold ITC for 2-3 years you will make more money than trading everyday for 3 years. dont waste time, do trading for fun, invest to build wealth.

7. OptimSignals

OptimSignals New Member

Use Support resistance that enough for you once apply for day trading i am sure u will get results