Please advice creation of portfolio for longterm

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Suddharsan, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Suddharsan

Suddharsan New Member

Hi friends,

I would like to invest and accumulate for longterm 5-10years in following stocks. Please advice.

1)Marksans pharma
    2)Axis bank
    3)Narayana hirudhalaya
    4)Tata motors
    5)powergrid
    6)jubilant foods
    7)jagran prakashan
    8)Lincoln pharma

Please advice. Only longterm investment. Looking for 20% CAGR per year.

Thank you

2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

You have other stocks in portfolio or these are all the stocks in portfolio? What is logic of Lincoln Pharma I am also interested after Motilal Oswal recommendation. Is there a research report available? I think you have prepared nice balanced portfolio with blue chip largecap stocks like TaMo, Power Grid, Axis Bank and small caps like Marksans and Lincoln. Also you have given sectoral diversification to Pharma, Bank, Auto, Power, FMCG, and Media which is a good diversified portfolio. I cannot see a single DABBA stock in your portfolio and so it is good portfolio which can churn steady returns over years without unnecessary risk to capital.

Suddharsan likes this.
  3. Suddharsan

Suddharsan New Member

Hello sir,
    Thank you for your advise. This is new portfolio am planning invest for longterm as NRI. As with Lincoln pharma I have done an independent research and it looks impressive, you can get detailed financial from their site. Also Marksans.
    Thank you

4. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

HDFC bank,DHFL , Reliance Industries and Infosys are good stocks to have for next 5 years but need to review after 2 years .

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    Suddharsan likes this.
  5. Suddharsan

Suddharsan New Member

Thank you...

6. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

i think 20% possible with this portfolio

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  7. dineshkapoor27

dineshkapoor27 Active Member

I would suggest that you replace Narayan Hrudalya with Max Healthcare (when it lists) or Apollo. Valuations seem pretty steep for NH. I would suggest Yes Bank/IndusInd instead of Axis. I feel Torrent Pharma is better than Lincoln/Marksans. Jubilant foods can be replaced by a IT co. like Infy or if you are a bit more aggressive then Mindtree/Tata Elxsi.