FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. selvan10

selvan10 New Member

Hi Sir,

Today Amtek Auto had seen deep down (arounfd 8% fall). I could not find any development for that specific counter on news. What is the reason for fall?

I am holding 103 stocks @47.46 Rs. I bought in the hopes Amtek's effort to reduce debt. And planning to hold it for short term. Your views on this counter please..?

Cheers..!!!

2. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Today Mid and Small cap stocks are worst effected is the main cause of fall ....

3. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Gravity is the only reason for fall of poor quality stocks as they fall under their own weight..But I don't know about Amtek .

selvan10 likes this.
  4. selvan10

selvan10 New Member

Thank you for the valuable feedback sir. Can I expect comeback sir..? And will my expectation (reasonable short term return) be true?

Cheers..!!

5. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

yes indian economy is safe ...and trade deficit is reduced because of crude oil price fall ....
    i hope indian stock market may recover soon ...but stick on to quality stocks only ...

ALL THE BEST

6. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

JB CHEM today close at Rs.260.95

7-01-2016 POSTS IN THIS THREAD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TODAY JB CHEM Take very good support at Rs. 238 exactly we previously discuss ,
    so Range is very clear
    Demand Area is Rs. 238- 253 levels
    Supply Area is Rs. 288 -298 Levels

Short term and Medium Term Traders Try at Demand Area , and Try to sell at Supply Area ,
    If it cross Rs. 300 it may reach Rs . 320 Levels

Very Long Term Investors may invest at around Rs. 180 - Rs. 200 Levels .....

San8422 likes this.
  7. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

JB CHEM today its again proved that Today low is Rs. 248.10 and i mentioned in above post chart demand area Rs. 238- 253 levels and today now it is at Rs. 262.80 level

Srouta Mukherjee and sandeep1802 like this.
  8. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Sir is it okay to buy now because your level of 180 to 200 may never come and then if stock shoots up to Rs 340 target price there will be missed opportunity

9. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

that 180 to 200 level is very long term investors purpose ....in my previous post i mention this details ..

once again i am giving details :

Demand Area is Rs. 238- 253 levels
    Supply Area is Rs. 288 -298 Levels

Short term and Medium Term Traders Try at Demand Area , and Try to sell at Supply Area ,
    If it cross Rs. 300 it may reach Rs . 320 Levels

Very Long Term Investors may invest at around Rs. 180 - Rs. 200 Levels .....

10. nayantravels

nayantravels Member

rama sir request you if u can suggest some value pick in auto and pharma sector in range of 500 CR company

11. San8422

San8422 Active Member

[
    1. Sir Wonderla has come down to Rs 370. Also a new park is starting in March in Hyderabad. Strong fundamentals. Should we wait for some time because last year share declined a lot after budget (Due to taxes imposed).Your views.

2. Sir I have brought Pincon for Rs 155. It had declined to Rs 121 and now gone up to Rs 135. Results on 21st January. Your views.

12. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@San8422 ji,

Wonderla now at Rs. 371.35 , it may get support at 350 levels and below 310 exit from counter, and if it cross Rs. 400 it may went to 430 levels

pincon wait for results and after results take decision ....

San8422 likes this.
  13. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Thank you Sir.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  14. Kris

Kris New Member

Dear Rama Sir,
    Namaskar!
    Good funda scrips (mid.small caps) found "free fall" movement in this week. Could you provide some technical as well as fundamental guidelines on the following ones at current price:
    Pharma Stocks as: Lincoln Pharma, Granules, SMS Pharma
    IT Stocks: Nucleus, Take Solutions, RS Software, Rolta
    Auto: Munjal Showa, Jamna Auto

Regards
    Krishnan

15. Kris

Kris New Member

Rama Sir,
    MRF at cmp (Rs.38255/)
    460 cr for 4.24 cr equity with above 16k cr market capital, 4500 cr Reserve
    Whether the stock is not moving due to the Tyre industry's present crisis? But the crude falling should support for an uptrend in this industry, no?
    Regards
    Krishnan

16. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@krishnan ji ,

MRF is good stock no doubt , If crude falls directly benefited sector is Automobile , MRF is also get some benefit ,
    but is mainly related to "Rubber " price , and If stock increased 30 , 40 thousand levels like this retail participating get weak and also day trading also get weakness in these type of stocks ,
    stock split is the only solution for improving retail participation .....

San8422 and Kris like this.
  17. Definate

Definate Member

Optiemus Infracom multibagger

Investors are not yet aware of the developments in Optiemus, which is the fastest growing companies in this space.
    1) June 2015: Electronics giant Apple’s India division has tied up with Delhi-based Optiemus Group as their India distributor to help boost it’s India story by doubling iPhone stores across the country.

2) August 2015: Ravinder Zutshi, who was the deputy managing director at Samsung India till last December, joined smartphone Optiemus Infracom as its new Managing director. This is a huge development as Optiemus has a been a distributor for Samsung for long and for a deputy MD of Samsung to come on board as MD of Optiemus speaks volumes about the potential of the business. Shares of Optiemus had rallied 80% earlier just on this news. His official statement was "We will make world-class handsets catering not just to India, but to the global markets, at affordable prices" - Ravinder Zutshi, Optiemus Infracom

3) Nov 2015: Optiemus Signs JV with Wistron For Make In India; Mobile Manufacturing To Start By March 2016. This is huge and will increase sales manifold. More importantly, this marks shift from low margin distribution business to EPC types business with margins more than 2 times.
    As pointed out earlier, sales can increase 10 times in next 3 year,that will double the current margin.
    4) Nov 2015: Optiemus Infracom acquires UniverCell, one of the largest retail format chain in South India. This is a brilliant strategy, given that Optiemus traditionally had presence only in North India, this move will help cross new phones from tie-up across the country.
    “I would like to emphasize that with this acquisition, we have strengthened our retail footprint in the country. We already have a Mobiliti World as a retail store brand focused in North India." - Zutshi.

The best part is that the expansion is with minimal debt, and points towards the making of a huge Made in India brand. Catch this multibagger at the cusp of breakout.

Optiemus is going to be next micromax. Look at the valuation, micromax is enjoying. Same can be expected from Opti. The company available at 800 cr market cap and average annual turnover is 2500 crore

18. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

THIS IS MY STUDY IN NIFTY SPOT CHART
    NOTE : I AM NOT A SEBI REGISTERED TECHNICAL ANALYST
    THESE ARE ALL BASED ON WEEKLY CHART BASIS , AND IT MAY BE PROJECTION OF MEDIUM TERM ONLY .... Dont try to do trades or investment based on this chart .....
    this is only for knowledge base discussion purpose only ...
    ALL THE BEST ....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  19. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Sir what is meaning of chart? Is it bullish trend or bearish trend? Pl explain in simple.

20. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

If it cross those levels it may reach next level .....

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.