FUTURE MULTI BAGGER COMPANY ANALYSIS

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA, Sep 28, 2015.

1. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Today i exit from my position for loss of Rs. 500 and i exit option at Rs. 36.50

2. selvan10

selvan10 New Member

Sir.,

Could you suggest some intraday calls for tomorrow session.

cheers..!!!

3. selvan10

selvan10 New Member

Sir..!!

One more question to you. @Srouta Mukherjee @BombayBoy You could also share your kind opinion.

You may remember my question 1 or 2 weeks back when SKS microfin was at around Rs 540. That time I was in oscillation whether to hold or book profit. Because I bought that share when it was around Rs 444 (time when it lost license for small bank). I bought it because i felt company has good fundamental & even I understood that as losing licence is good for short term growth of the company.

Now due to results (96% percent profit growth), it bounced back and showing better than market trend. In my opinion, i have no doubt that it is a good stock.

But my question is:
    1. Whether to hold it..? or book profit for now (on 20% returns) and buy it back when market shows more volatility due to global circumstance.
    2. One more direct question- how far you see the possibility for volatile situation?

Cheers..!!

4. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

No Sir , i am not a SEBI Registered Analyst , so i will not to do like that ....

ALL THE BEST SIR

5. Rajesh

Rajesh Member

I have SKS and I will keep it for three years and will decide after that. I am bullish and believe it will continue to rise.

6. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@ pnsk99 ji & Rajesh ji ,

SKS is in a Bullish phase in my view Now it is at Rs .535.05 .... Strongest Demand Area is at Rs. 360 -375

and supply area is Rs . 585 -600 levels , after that price stabilization it may face supply at Rs 650 and 750 levels

after crossing Rs. 750 it may face strong supply area is 900 levels

selvan10 likes this.
  7. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Wednesday post

I am Bullish on short term in Fib 2016 month , my mind telling dont enter in to position but , my trade system telling
    take position with some risk , so finally i take positional buy " Nifty 7700 CE in Fib 2016 " that is expire on 25 fib 2016
    i am expecting 7700 in Fib 2016 month .... i take position today at Rs. 44.45 , i take positional call and prepared for 2000 Rs. loss also

Wednesday post

in my view for short term purpose i buy call option for 10-15 days purpose , i prepared for loss Rs 2000 and if option get double i will exit , my investment is Rs. 3400 total if i get 3400 more i will exit from position ...

Today option is at Rs. 56 ......with good profit ...but Devil is sit in my mind , my trade system telling that market is up but my foolishness forced me to sell that option and i sold it in loss ....yesterday ....

This is a great lesson i have to learn ......

Hard work for achieve good trade system and after made that do mechanical Trading ...no emotions , this is best example for emotions create huge loss .....

8. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

9. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

That is huge jump in price of crude. I think stock like Selan and ONGC should be bought and airline and OMC stocks be sold if prediction is correct.

w4wealth likes this.
  10. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

i think since china is balancing the slow down quite well crude may bounce to these levels.

11. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

12. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

How To Identify Or Find A Multibagger Stock In India?

Multibagger stocks are stocks that can multiply your money several times over in the long term. At one time stocks of Hero Motor Corp, Lupin, Dr Reddy's were trading at under Rs 100. A multibagger stock means the ability of a stock to multiply returns several times over, giving investors stupendous returns in a decade or so.

Every individual has different ways of identifying multibagger stock ideas. Here are some ways on how to find a multibagger stock.

1) Begin with studying the industry potential Renowned investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala realized the potential of Titan at a very early stage and made huge investment in the company. He understood that the consumption story that the sector was catering to would play out because of the huge population leaving an enormous potential for the company. Ditto for a company like Hero Motors which has been an excellent multibagger stock idea. Many analysts knew that Hero would do well because of the huge potential for motorcycles in rural India. They knew there existed a huge demand because cars were expensive for many and petrol only added to the burden. One should begin identifying the potential at an early stage. If you are planning to invest in Hero Motor Corp now, you may have missed the bus, because the share price has run-up sharply and business activity may have peaked. No point in identifying a stock after the potential has been achieved.

2) Look at equity levels Companies with a huge equity may not be the best multibagger stock idea. In fact, companies with a small equity tend to be multi-baggers because their return on equity is high and EPS gets boosted with a slight increase in profits. Classic examples are companies with a low equity base like MRF, Force Motors, Kaveri Seed etc.

3) Study the debt levels Companies that have huge debt will hardly make it to this category. The mantra is either they should be debt free companies or at least have a negligible amount of debt to be a great stock idea.

4) Look for future expansion plans Companies like Sun Pharma and Lupin have become multibaggers in the last few years because they have been able to keep launching new products and grow their market share. Look for companies with a solid expansion or product pipeline and are willing to alter their portfolio to meet the situation. Take the example of Kaveri Seed. The company which gets bulk of its revenues from cotton seed has realized that cotton acreage is falling. It has quickly diversified into paddy and other seeds.

5) Study the quarterly performance Look for growth in the net profits of the company every quarter. See if the net profits are being boosted by other income like sale of an asset, currency fluctuation or any other one time income. If the net profits are growing and the company continues to command a low valuation, the share could be ripe for picking. Also, study the dividend track record to see if they have been consistent. If it is possible to meet the management, then you can seek an appointment. In case there is a clarification you can attend the annual general body meeting and seek a clarification.

Source :Read more at: https://www.goodreturns.in/personal...y-or-find-multibagger-stock-india-396604.html

shijith and w4wealth like this.
  13. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

That makes for a good reading in hindsight. Did anybody buy into those companies because they identified them as multi baggers?

Makes for a good sales pitch for advisory services and brokerages.

Is Kaveri Seeds a good example considering the recent developments?

14. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

@RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA do you see any company which falls into the content you posted? Please mention your picks for young investors.

15. Sandeep Gupta

Sandeep Gupta New Member

Sir pls suggest is it worth investing in.Ricoh India at current levels of rs 595

16. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Demand Areas Rs. 500 and next Rs. 300- 320

Supply are is around Rs. 900 - 1050

17. Ram Kumar Nagaraj

Ram Kumar Nagaraj New Member

Dear Rama Sir,

I am a newbie stock investor and recently acquired 100 share of Prima plastic at 127 Rs. Can i hold it for 5 year as it seems to be a multi-bagger?

Next question: Can i buy the atul auto stock at 510?Seems rather over-valued to me. My target is to keep it for 3 years,

best~~ Ramu

18. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

@Ram Kumar ji ,
    i am not tracking prima plastic sir , sorry

Atul is at Rs. 510.25 , demand area is Rs. 490 , next strong demand area is Rs.430 -460 levels

Supply are is Rs. 560 -585 levels

Ram Kumar Nagaraj likes this.
  19. Ram Kumar Nagaraj

Ram Kumar Nagaraj New Member

Hello Sir, are u saying i must wait for the atul stock to correct at 490?
    Or can i go ahead and buy it right now? Please advise

20. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

no my view is at demand area buying is safe

Ram Kumar Nagaraj likes this.