Cut off head of ISIS and radical Islamic terrorism: Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Srouta Mukherjee, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump focuses on the threat from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in his first television ad, released early Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT
    “The politicians can pretend it’s something else, but Donald Trump calls it radical Islamic terrorism,” a narrator says over images of the San Bernardino, Calif., shooters.
    “That’s why he’s calling for a temporary shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until we can figure out what’s going on.”

The ad, titled “Great Again,” promises that Trump will “quickly cut the head off of ISIS and take their oil.”

Trump’s campaign said it will spend at least $2 million per week on TV air time, with roughly half of that spent in Iowa and the other half in New Hampshire. The spot will begin airing on Tuesday.

“I am very proud of this ad, I don’t know if I need it, but I don’t want to take any chances because if I win we are going to Make America Great Again,” Trump said in a statement.

The spot also says Trump will stop illegal immigration by building a wall on the southern border that Mexico “will pay for.”

The Trump campaign will also launch a new radio ad this week in the first three primary states featuring Kathryn Gates-Skipper, the first female Marine to serve in combat operations.

Another new ad, featuring Nancy Mace, the first female graduate of The Citadel, will air in South Carolina.

https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-bo...gets-radical-islamic-terrorism-in-first-tv-ad

2. San8422

San8422 Active Member

Thanks to Donald Trump, Americans have stopped lecturing us about intolerance. Even if they do, we can always quote Trump and make them realize their hypocrisy.

3. Kamalesha

Kamalesha New Member

The politicians will fake it’s one thing else, however Donald Trump calls it radical Moslem terrorist act,” a narrator’s voice says within the promotion whereas pictures of the San Bernardino attackers square measure displayed.“That’s why he’s job for a short lived closure of Muslims getting into the u. s. till we are able to work out what’s occurring.”The title of the tv promotion is: “Great once more.” The ad guarantees the yank people who Trump are able to “quickly cut the top off of ISIS and take their oil.”