Aditya birla fashions and Va tech

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by sandeep1802, Feb 29, 2016.

1. sandeep1802

sandeep1802 Active Member

These both shares (Aditya birla fashions and Va tech wabag ) are crshing day by day...any particular resason....Should accumulate or book loss..

2. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Textile stocks were falling today.

3. alchemist

alchemist New Member

Va Tech Wabag - This is one stock which has been in my watch list for investment. Liked this stock as:

i) a leader in the area of water management
    ii) it has good management team
    iii) its equity is not too diluted
    iv) it has relatively newer technology in this space (with their global parent connections)
    There is a match with current government is talking about smart cities, water cleaning & mgt. We expect huge orders in this space. But however the catch is whether the govt. will walk the talk here and whether you can trust any indian govt. to put real money in this space.

I am of the opinion that it is just falling like many other good stocks due to the general fall in the stock market and market getting jitters on the lack of clarity of what the govt.s investments will be in the smart cities. Till we get clarity on that item, the price in this stock will continue trending down along with the rest of the stock market. That is the reason Vat Tech is in the back burner of my potential future investments as a lot of it is dependent on future government action. With the present governments focus more in road ways and the refinancing of psu banks, the money for smart city development might not be in the immediate future.