What is happening to Axiscades Engineering Tech?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by alchemist, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

@Alchemist bro, even if you take the mutual fund route there are lots of mutual funds which invest a sizeable amount in midcaps. You can make losses even there if the midcap which your fund has picked goes wrong.. Remember there was a time when Opto Circuits, Core Education, Educomp, Uflex and Arshiya were considered ''promising'' midcaps and commanded hefty valuations. If the fund in which you invested had any investment in any of such stocks it would ultimately hit your NAV.

2. alchemist

alchemist New Member

It is very interesting to see that Axiscades has been moving up the last two days after it hit rs. 233.

I am very curious to know that whether the price drop was due to some stock dumping by promoters or malicious social media slandering of the stock. Only buyers for this stock over the last two days. Is its potential story still intact?

3. Parin Gala

Who needs to visit the amusement park when our Axiscades is giving us all the fun of a roller coaster. ;D

4. bholu

bholu Active Member

Now I think Axiscades will reach 400+ by results time...I knew the correction will be over soon...looking to buy more 8)

5. jacobvacha

jacobvacha New Member

HEM SECURITIES

any client of theirs here.. if so kindly mail me at jacobvacha@gmail.com if comfortable
    jacobvacha@gmail.com

regards
    jacob mathew

6. jitesh.dhawan

jitesh.dhawan New Member

I have bought 100 Axiscades at 255 Rs..but now again from past 2 days it is falling free....what happened anyone here know about any news or reason for the fresh downfall?

7. alchemist

alchemist New Member

You can either make a quick exit and protect your capital or wait for a longer time if your risk appetite is more.

The trick is to know whether that the private equity holders like Ashish Kacholia and Hiren Ved are staying put or buying more at these levels or have exited. We retail investors dont have the luxury of knowing what is exactly happening inside the company. On whether the price drop is unwarranted or actual a reflection of true state of things..

Myself i am following a wait and watch policy :(

8. jitesh.dhawan

jitesh.dhawan New Member

so we should book loss and come out? right now it hitted the circuit and at price Rs 232.55 which means booking a loss of 2300 Rs (if we get out from this stock)..

9. alchemist

alchemist New Member

Market experts like Ashwini Gujral usually advice an exit if one's stock dips by 10% after purchase. However if one is for the long run and if the stock is sound, one might wait.

The truth is we dont know what we have here. I guess one needs to pick ones poison :)

You cant make a correct call with the limited info we have now. It looks like more of a roll of dice...

10. Parin Gala

I guess the best strategy is to wait and watch.

I think we will come to know about Ashish Kacholia's and Hiren Ved's holdings only after the quarterly shareholding numbers are out.

But in between the stock broke downward circuit chain and also hit upper circuit one day. Which means some buying interest is there among people. It is also possible that the stock may go hitting some upper circuits suddenly. No body can be sure in these kind of stocks.

11. good stocks

good stocks Active Member

May find support around 221 and 183

12. Viral Shah

Viral Shah New Member

I think company is crap and one should exit . pls do not belive in story of axiscades, company performance is not that much that we should give them such a rich valuation .
    and so called big investors are making us fool.
    pls do not keep confidence in this type of shares , its trap to kill us by just giving rosy picture of future nothing else.

13. Dr. Avinash

Dr. Avinash New Member

There were rumers in the market that some brokers have indulged in circular trading for this stock which came to the notice of SEBI . there were some remarks regarding this. But the company has denied this .

14. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Well technically if the promoters have been selling their stake and informing the same to the stock exchanges there isn't much SEBI can do about it as they are not doing anything illegal here. Just as promoters can buy shares of their own company they also have liberty to sell the shares as long as they inform and disclose the transaction the stock exchanges they would be perfectly abiding the law.