Market check - Is the current fall in market over or some more pain left?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by whomiiitr@gmail.com, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

@Srouta ji, I also have almost no cash now. But still for those lucky people who have some cash left its best for them to save it right now.

2. whomiiitr@gmail.com

whomiiitr@gmail.com New Member

Biju, I tend to disagree. It looks like FIIs pulled out money to invest in $175 billion IPOs in China this week. Once the IPO process is over for this lot, the money would come back to India within couple of weeks. There is a strong possibility of rebound before May end.

3. jarmoney

jarmoney New Member

Sell in May & Go Away! is playing itself out ...

Lets hope for good monsoon and compromise on land acquisition act

4. dhairya

dhairya New Member

The market is poised to fall . Looking at the nifty trend touching two times (double top at 8900 +) from 8420 and then breaking down seems to have triangular height leading nifty to 7800 levels ( 9000-8400=600). But i think nifty will touch 7500 levels before taking another leg upwards. Bank nifty touched and closed below 200 day moving average since last 1.5 years for the first time. When financials are not good then how can u expect markets to move up. Brace ur self . My point of view. B ythe end of this year unless and until some new dynamic s changes i think nifty will touch sub 7500 levels .
    Please dont be offended . Its my point of view