Anyone is a Member in SPTulsian.com?

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Vraj, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Vraj

Vraj New Member

Hi
    If someone is a member at SPTulsian.com, can you please advise your experience?
    Regards
    V

2. sushil tandey

sushil tandey New Member

I was a member of SPTulsian, My experience was average, as my requirement were not matching with what Mr SPT provides. You can ask me specific question about your need, because my need may be different than yours.

3. Vraj

Vraj New Member

Thanks Sushil, I am specifically looking at fundamental calls, & Sushil Tulsian seems to have good fundamental knowledge & analysis of stocks. I wonder how his fundamental calls have paid off.

4. sushil tandey

sushil tandey New Member

Sptulsian site is not as easy to understand, He does not give only one call in a week or day. These are different section in the site.

• Option Calls.
    • Trading Tips.
    • Golden Stock : Intelligent combination of F/O and Cash Market trades.
    • Investment Stocks.: Updated regularly for 10% or so gain.
    • Multibagger Stocks : Updated with less frequency, but have a potential to be a Multibagger.
    • Market whispers : Some news driven stocks, every day at 8:30, 3 stock minimum.
    • Futures Call : Every Day @ 8:30 this is updated for Bank Nifty, Nifty and one Stocks F/O levels.
    • Intra Day Calls : 2 Stocks per day for Intra Day .
    • Stock Recommendation. : Weekly one stock listed at 9:10 AM.
    • Stock Query. : Some extra stocks are recommended in query section answered by my SPT every day. Few stocks are first told here and then make it to other segments mentioned above.
    The calls are good, but the only problems are, there are too many stocks to choose from, and every stock will not give you excellent returns.
    So if you can invest a lot of time studying thought his site than it will be use full, for me it was very difficult to follow on so many calls and also my investment capital was small.

There are some stock which is given more than 60% to 100% returns, but you have to find those stock from so many stocks.

5. Vraj

Vraj New Member

Thanks, Sushil, pretty insightful.