Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WODS

WODS New Member

Who r u to give d permission? U r thinking yourself god just like your boss.:D:D.RJim not disclosed the advisory name yet. If u r so much concerned about PE, U rather ask your PE to confirm officially that they have not issued any sell call when the stock was already in lower circuit.simple.

Also tell them to reply the 6 points raised by me in other thread..WITH PROOF OF BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT.no excuse plz.

RJim likes this.
  2. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

Sure, I will ask PE to come with a detailed explanation on the questions asked by you on this forum and get it published in all the newspapers across India.

3. RJim

RJim Member

N yogi ji-
    Dont take it personally. But do you really belive that it is a sensible act by an advisory to lodge an extreme false complaint about one subscriber that money has been deposited in his account without proof of financial transaction and malign him like anything in his site!!!
    No logic is sufficient to justify it.

We are human being and may do some mistakes too.Nothing exception in that. Much matured step would be to apologise and refund to the subscriber. Else continue to give the service.

I will request you to feel keeping yourself in place of the subscriber and if u ragreed with my view, u may request PE to refund and apologies.
    Thanks

4. RJim

RJim Member

One point to observe that people like n yogi, ravi m etc r just coming and using extreme slang languages. Subscribers generally dont get so extreme angry seeing any unfavourable word on their advisory.
    U all can feel who they are. Some more are here.dont worry, they will join very quickly.
    Raaj, ashokkumar, shrikant, etc-- how r u??? Hope u r ok.

5. RJim

RJim Member

BTW, i know a person who got recently legal notice from an advisory for a simple issue and the advisory claimed Rs. 25 lakh from him. Also claimed 1 lakh to pay lawyer. This advisory thinks himself as superman and thought that subscribers are always trembling in panic.

Probably this advisory's business is not running well , subscribers are leaving and for that reason, it is trying to collect money by this way.

This person 'paid the advisory by his own coin' sending counter legal notice .

It is PRUDENT to not underestimate the subscribers.:cool::cool::cool:

contact me for more detail to rj_im@rediffmail.com

prashant likes this.
  6. XSgain

XSgain New Member

I am also in....

7. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

R u interested to share PE stock reco? U were giving here so much lectures and now wanting to sell recommendation? ?? :mad::mad:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    prashant likes this.
  8. Rahul Arora

Rahul Arora Member

N yogi ji
    Where is your master? No reply of the questions asked here so far.has he any answer at all? Has he got the bank account statements of that subscriber?how he complained that money has been deposited in his account?

By the way, have u watched the movie BLUFFMASTER? I guess it is your best movie.:p

Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    prashant likes this.
  9. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

@Rahul Arora don't you have any work other than defaming Prudent Equity. Why you do this? What is your interest behind this?

returns from PE stocks are good even in this market. that man is working day and night only for us, so this is obvious that if anyone would cheat, then he would take strict action against him. As I am benefited from this advice so I am helping him. Answer to your previous question is hidden in this.

10. prashant

prashant Active Member

Dear Nyogi,
    question is very straight forward, after creating so much fuss , why PE is not providing proof as claimed for financial transaction . Wonder how some advisory can accuse this way . Everyone knows here whome you are trying to helps, its pretty clear . No one is questioning returns of PE here, am sure owner will another RJ with so much superior returns .

Thanks,
    Prashant

RJim likes this.
  11. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

bhai kehna kya chahte ho?

12. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

What do you think, PE has only this work to do? Come on public portal and provide screenshot of transactions?

You will then run his company na

13. prashant

prashant Active Member

We have seen in past what PE was doing in this forum . Please look at your messages till now and what is your purpose in this forum . I don't need any PE for wealth creation, I have skills that I earned with my hard work of a decade .

Thanks,
    Prashant

14. RJim

RJim Member

Y r u beating drum of an advisory who cheated his subscriber and falsely malign him? We know what PE doing here.he is not d only one intelligent person .we know who 'shrikant rane' is!! Fully exposed now.:p:D:eek:

Last day u told that PE will come out with all replies of the 6 questions asked in this thread.also the bank transaction statement of Mr. Pal. Now where is PE? Searching place to hide his face:p:p??

This forum is meant for 360 degree analysis of advisory...good and bad both....some subscriber raised the questions to stop it as it may b repeated anyday on any others too....this forum not for advertising using fake IDs and front runners like you.we are seeing how PE cheated this subscriber.Also all r seeing your reply standards....ALL R SEEING DAT PE HAS NO ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS, NOR ANY PROOF OF BANK A/C STATEMENT .BUT HAS FAKE IDs like N Yogi TO ADVERTISE HERE. 360 DEGREE EXPOSED

again requesting you to prove that the questions asked here are false...come with proof of bank statement, not your and your master's arm twisting words:):)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  15. RJim

RJim Member

Giving one more easy job for you. PE no need to come here . Tell your boss to publish financial transaction in Pal's account as categorically alleged by him IN HIS OWN WEBSITE'S Q&A SECTION within 24 hrs.other subscribers will see and take the screenshot and then all will see who is right.:p:p:p TAKE THIS CHALLENGE IF YOU AND YOUR PE ARE MINIMUM HONEST.

ELSE STOP THIS SLAVERY OF PE HERE.we dont want FAKE IDs of cheating advisory.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  16. RJim

RJim Member

N Yogi
    48 hours gone.still you and your master searching the proofs :D:D:D:D. you and other front runners like you - Dont show presence here till you be able to show the proofs of financial transaction in Pal's bank account. SHAME---Prudent equity---- SHAME.

17. gauravcool2016

gauravcool2016 New Member

I want to have Prudent Equity recommendations. Anyone already having the membership and interested to share .

18. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Such thing are not allowed here. Better avoid such things or you will be in problem. Better pay full fee and have service. If you can not afford go for Model Portfolio they are also giving good response. Friendly advice only.

19. gauravcool2016

gauravcool2016 New Member

I will be paying as per my share.What's wrong in that. If 3-4 guys can have one common account Pls let me know

20. prashant

prashant Active Member

Dear Gaurav,
    I will suggest please read fine print of services from advisory . No advisory would like to loose business by such sharing .

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.