value-picks has posted new GTS any idea?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by bazaariyan, May 16, 2015.

1. bazaariyan

bazaariyan Member

GTS -9
    [​IMG]
    TRY TO IDENTIFY THE STOCK WITH FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS

1) Company listed in both exchanges

2) Company reporting loss ever since its listing ( But I believe , it will create massive wealth in the years to come - :) )

3) Company’s current market capitalisation is less than its last year sales.

4) Retail investors ( Excluding promoters and public share holders holding more than 1%
    stake) holding less than 10 % stake in this company .

5) Promoters increased their stake in last FY compared with previous year.

6) Company is all set to become the sector leader in another few years .

7) Company’s Chief Financial Officer ( CFO ) changed during 2014-15 FY

8) In FY 2013-14 , Debt –Equity ratio was more than one.

9) Company’s 52 week high and low prices falls within the same digit range in both exchanges

10) Face value of stock is Rs.10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Prima facie , the above credentials may not enthuse you . Yes , it is not a stock with enough numbers to attract market pundits at present or widely discussed so far . But I strongly believe it will become a multi bagger in future .

2. visitkumaresh

visitkumaresh New Member

Dear friends as investors we should do our own research rather than try to guess this type of stocks there are many people like this ace investor Arun stock guru Valuepick even though I am not against them and they may be good also but bear in mind that the crazy followers sudden rush to buy the stocks recommended by this people gives a swing of 25% 30% which enables them to make instant profit which has been proved in Many cases of vp reco wherein there is unusual volume before reco and sudden rise and sell off after reco and cooling of price even though some of his reco are good it gives him the opportunity to make a quick bug this has been reported to the SEBI And even after sebi warning these people indulge in this practice now sebi new DOSS IS investigating to find the pattern and related holdings of these people so please excise caution don't go for mad rush. Also please note after repeated request they are NOT revealing there exact holding in the recommended stocks before and after the recommendations t want state that I have no personnel grudge against the mentioned so called stock gurus.

3. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

Yes Visitkumaresh Sir, but ValuePick blog owner is very smart. He always gives ''personal opinion as a shareholder'' rather than ''tip'' This trick allows him to escape many restrictions and rules which are meant for people giving tips or calls. It always happens that whenever this blog owner says something about a scrip it goes up like a rocket. 25-30% in a couple of days and eventually goes even below recommended price sometimes. You are right small investors must exercise caution while following such so called gurus.

4. antonio.munia

antonio.munia New Member

Dude, you are only looking at the short term price volatilities after VP's recommendation. If you track his stocks over the long term, you will understand that those are good VALUE stocks.I am a long term investor and have benefited from his recommendations. If you have conviction to hold his stocks over the long term , you'll see the difference.

5. visitkumaresh

visitkumaresh New Member

Mr Antonio first of all we are not dudes as you imagine we are in the market for more than 20 years and secondly we are not disputing that this particular gentleman reco is bad or good we in the forum have just given our humble opinion to the ratail investors not to buy in the mad rush allow the price to cool analyse and then buy if the fundamental are justified. Only the immediate buying frenzy gives them the opportunity to average at a much lower price than you and me that is there basic idea and for your kind info DOSS of SEBI has addl manpower now and recently started investigating especially these type Of so called gurus.

6. vprajesh25

vprajesh25 New Member

In my fifteen years of stock market career; I have not come across anybody like Valuepick. Ramesh Damani is another guy who even openly admits the mistakes he makes and we can trust his words. Basan Maheswari and Sonjoy are also good.Rest all are real bluff masters who don't even bother about the poor retail investors. Yes Value pick himself made wrong calls. But his success story is much better than the guys who pays to the channels and talk big things. Porinju is the recent one who does not have any idea about stock market. He has got a big team behind him. Above all as I told you these interview questions were sent to them early and they reply after preparing the answers well. A lot poor people don't know what is happening behind the scenes. They think it is porinju who finds the new gems. It is our money and we are the one who should put maximum effort to find the truth behind the growth story of a particular script.

roopakumar likes this.
  7. pk555

pk555 New Member

i want to real valu [ GLOBAL OFFSHORE] BSE CODE 501848

8. abhiarps

abhiarps New Member

i got the clue....i think it is DISH tv....

9. atul

atul New Member

I think you got it wrong as the clue says face value of the stock is rs 10/ whereas dish tv is rs 1/ paid up.

10. theresa200763

theresa200763 New Member

? It's PFRL

11. antonio.munia

antonio.munia New Member

Roman, you may be correct. :D

12. soumyapati

soumyapati New Member

Looks like Pantaloons Fashions & Retail - GTS 9 answer.

13. Parin Gala

Parin Gala A long term investor

Yes its Pantaloon. All clues match to Pantaloon.

14. vishalvishal13

vishalvishal13 New Member

its PFRL....

15. jeett

jeett Member

Yes - It is Pantaloon Retail...

16. theresa200763

theresa200763 New Member

VP confirmed – It’s PFRL

17. abangad

abangad New Member

all most all stocks of Value-picks started appreciating a month before announcing stock , once announced , there is series of UC and then profit booking ( by syndicate , who accumulated before announcing ) leading to substantial decline.

18. pk555

pk555 New Member

19. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Ramesh Damani is one person whom I personally admire a lot.He has been in the market for decades now and one must learn from his experience. Although he doesn't give any particular stock tips now but if you are a serious investor whenever he is on TV or any of his interviews get published in a newspaper or magazine just stop everything and pay attention to it. It gives a lot of knowledge and insight and even though he only talks about the sectors in general it still is a very good indicator as to where to look for your next investment.

20. Mr Yogi

Mr Yogi Member

Can anyone provide link to blog by Value pick? What are their fees ?