Query regarding PMC Fincorp

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by tatai500, May 20, 2015.

1. tatai500

tatai500 New Member

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this company PMC Fincorp ?? Recent quarter results are bad, I know but then 90% correction in stock price ?? I have purchased 1000 shares at 13.75 a piece. Does it have any future ?

2. aditya_ravipati@yahoo.co.

aditya_ravipati@yahoo.co. New Member

i don't think its a 90% correction, it looks like that as they gave a bonus and also there was a split in 2014 that's why 52 week high is lot higher than market price...i may be wrong though

3. Dreamer1214

Dreamer1214 Member

Indeed I bough 2500 @ 25.40, total disaster stock only southward movement, I heard that this company is a stock broking company and the management is experts in playing with stocks and ruining retail investors money. Jangli janwars

4. tatai500

tatai500 New Member

Its a high momentum stock and the company is engaged in the business of financing, rural financing, micro credit, debt settlements etc. Its a Bihar based company. History shows that every time the stock has been split or there has been a bonus issue, it corrects hugely. Then it gives a strong run in the northward direction. Please wait for June 2015 Quarterly results and follow daily Trading volumes of the stock to smell whether there is any big-ticket investor entering the counter. Average daily trading volumes of the stock is around 2 to 2.7 lakhs. Today ie on 21.5.15, the volume stands at 439410