Which advisory to join?

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Everbull, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Everbull

Everbull New Member

Equity market is correcting very badly worldwide. So i am thinking to be more cautious and to take expert's advice from some good advisory. But confused where to join.

Watching this thread , i was seeing one thread exclusively for prudent equity only .When i tried to collect some recent information about them , i am getting some horrible information that in FY15-16, performance of their stock recommendations on which they gives maximum weightage are as below as on 28.2.16 : May'15 reco - 7% up, August'15 reco - 10%up, January '16 reco - 4% up only.Performance of their most weightaged stocks are this much poor!!!!. Also they do not discuss any non recommended stock.They takes Rs. 25000/- per year which seems too high.So, i decided not to join prudent equity.

I collected information about Arun's service but that too is not encouraging at all.Saw one thread about HBJ , but hearing some SEBI issues about them.
    So, i am not interested for Arun or HBJ too.

I am trying to collect information about other advisories .Anyone using other advisories except these three currently , are requested to share their positive and negative points too.

2. ashis

ashis New Member

Do not join prudentequity if you are a prudent person at all.They are now not an advisory but only a spying agent only.They openly saying in their forum that they are spying on various social blog, forum, whatsapp group etc. As if, prudent equity recommendations are just gold mine . You just buy it and become next RJ .Then why such dull performance of their most weightaged stocks? why people are not buying their these stocks like no tomorrow ?
    Probably their advisory business is not running well.They are scared . So, they are exploring new business of spying.
    After their open comment that they are present in various social medias hiddenly, You be double sure that the exclusive blog on prudent equity is being run by some of them only. Just dont read that thread at all to get actual idea about prudent equity.Better you keep faith on words of your friends on prudent .
    I will request you to explore rather other advisories. Also, will request you to make yourself more prepared by your own only to be in the long run of equity market.
    All the best for you.

3. prashant

prashant Active Member

Dear Everbull,
    best way is learn yourself and be on your own . Its a difficult route, but you will have lot of long term benefits including being independent and knowledgeable . Lot of good bloggers are already discussing so many stocks and our forum too .

Please decide on your risk profile and build a long term portfolio, it will definitely work for you .

Let me tell you one thing very clear , stock market work on lot and lot of common sense and discipline. Control your emotions and you are bound to be winner in long run . You will even bit index returns with wide margin if you follow basic principles alone .

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  4. ssgeethan

ssgeethan Member

Do not join any advisory is my advise ... They just mint money out of us ... Also it is very difficult to find one either ...

1. As 'prashant' rightly said follow this forum
    2. You can also follow some good platinum members who focus on 'long term investment' in MMB (money control message board). I follow 'smartian', 'debt free'. One of my friend follows 'arvind151'.
    3. You can also check out ICICI Securites. Heard through my friends that those people are kind of ok with their stock picks when compared with others.
    4. Valuepickr forum & Economic Times website would also give you many insights

These are purely my view points ... I might be right or wrong ... End of the day you are the best judge for your self ... :)

5. anand76

anand76 New Member

katlyst is good

6. Himadri Saha

Himadri Saha New Member

Hi Prashant,

Can you please share some links of good blogger whom you follow?

Thanks

7. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Good advice by Prashant to learn on own :)

8. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

i would say that this forum is more than enough if you have enough time to spend on this.
    go thru discussions old and present to find ideas you find conviction in companies.

9. Niveza India Pvt Ltd.

Niveza India Pvt Ltd. Member

Share Market trading is a complex work for individuals with different opinions. You can definitely expect the unexpected here. Additionally, there are a few tricks which we need to learn , our main aim is to earn profit for our traders and investors. Our share tips provider help investors who really have not so much time for investing and want to get more and more profit in the Indian share market. We have experts for Providing Share Market advise.
    Contact us for getting Accurate Stock Tips.
    You can directly give us a missed call on (022)39464371
    We will call you back with all the details.
    Thankyou.

10. Niveza India Pvt Ltd.

In the stock market, research generates the profits whereas the speculation leads to losses. Investors usually wants to earn in as short time as they can. For this they tends to invest in instruments like intraday, futures and options, etc. without taking any expert advise which invites the losses.
    For normal investors, doing end to end research, is almost an impossible task. Usually investors invest in the share market with the help of secondary research which can be gettable from the number of web sites. But trusting the websites and investing on those speculations is highly risky and nothing but inviting the losses.
    How one can start investing in share market???. Without speculating at own, taking opinion of stock advisors is the best way of investing in the stock market.

Feel Free to give us a missed call at (022)39464371 (during Market hours)
    We will call you back with all the details and enquiries you required. or
    Contact us via mail at support@niveza.in
    You are our Respected clients and we will never let you go down.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  11. Shrikant bapat

Shrikant bapat New Member

hye anand,
    can you give me some more idea regarding your experience with katalyswealth, if you have subcribed for any of its services. waiting for your reply

12. Niveza India Pvt Ltd.

Niveza India Pvt. Ltd. is a SEBI registered research, advisory, and financial technology firm. We have proven experience in providing one of the best performing stock picks backed by best-in-industry service and by money back guarantee. Join us and feel the difference!

13. n.singh

n.singh New Member

Gazab forum hain yaar,koi kuch bhi daal deta hain..

prateek.kackar likes this.
  14. Ateet Shah

Ateet Shah New Member

Hey , are you a member of katalyst ?

15. n.singh

n.singh New Member

everyone is busy to advertise

16. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

Join Prudent for prudent investment. The best equity advisor in India. 700+ cleints and beating every asset class.