Laughter is the best medicine....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by darth, Dec 21, 2015.

1. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

Forwarded message :
    Read slowly.....You will Laugh -

5 बाते आपके बारे में You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You
    1. आप इतने आलसी है की आपने पुरे you नही पड़े

2. आपने ये भी नही देखा की मेने you के बीच में yoo भी लिखा है

3. अभी आपने yoo को देखा

4. अब आप हस रहे है क्योकि आपको yoo नही मिला और आप पागल बन गये है:

में आपके बारे में 10 बाते जानता हु..........

1. आप मनुष्य है

2. आप अपने होंठो को बिना मिलाये p नही बोल सकते

4. अभी आपने ऐसा करने का प्रयास किया

5. अब आप अपने आप पर हस रहे है

6. इस समय आपके चेहरे पर मुस्कराहट है

8. आप ने 3 नम्बर का पॉइंट छोड़ दिया

9. आपने अभी चेक किया की 3 नम्बर तो वहा है ही नही

10. अब आप हस रहे है क्योकी मेने आपको उल्लू बना दिया

Just a joke. No Hard Feelings.

Srouta Mukherjee, bholu and kharb like this.
  2. bholu

bholu Active Member

good one

3. bholu

bholu Active Member

Dear Investors,

I am interested in cutting a Bhojpuri Album. If you can help me please come forward. I have no experience in singing or music but I can try and sing and dance. Also if any of you have idea please let me know the cost of making and album and marketing it. I was inspired into Bhojpuri music after listening to the songs of Arvind Akela a.k.a "Kallu" Ji. I think he is Justin of Bhojpuri music.

All help will be sincerely appreciated. Please message me if you are interested. We can share the profits if we make any.

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  4. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

V. Good one. I laughed loud and enjoyed :)

5. New_Investor

Today Morning, when I logged on to "https://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in" Forum, I was very surprised to find that Bholuji had posted a "like" on my Post/ Message.
    VOW! Bholuji posted a "Like" on my Post/ Message. Biggest Surprise. Very Very good news I received in the morning. My day will be a very very very good day. It is like receiving a Award. "Like" from Bholuji. Totally unexpected and unbelievable.
    Still. Thanks. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    My message has helped Bholuji relieve his mood (On 28th April 2016 @ , Bholuji had said "I admit I was in bad mood". I am happy, if my message has helped Bholuji relieve his mood.

Bholuji, I request you to watch the following video.

[​IMG]

If you donot own a pet dog, get one. Your dog may help you improve your mood, if your mood goes bad again.

kharb likes this.
  6. bholu

bholu Active Member

Thank you for this advice, though somebody wrote in this forum that people who give advice to others often need it the most. Of course I am not suggesting the same to you.
    I think its in human nature to have various moods and to have no emotions is like being a robot, not a human. I think there was a joke on robots as well.

7. New_Investor

I am writing this message because I feel I should give you a advice in the matter. If you donot need any advice from me or feel that my advice will not be of any use to you, you can ignore rest of this message. No problem.

Instead of cutting a music album commercially, I think you should use Youtube. Create a music video and upload it on youtube free section. Try to promote your video through your friends, facebook, twitter, other social media. See how many likes you get. Read the comments you get.

You may get a idea of your strengths in the field. If you get a sufficient amount of likes, next step would be to create another music video and upload in Youtube Paid section. Again try promotion though social media and other ways. If you get enough lijkes and good comments, You will get more idea of your strengths in the field. Then you can proceed commercially.

Note : I have heard of Youtube services but donot have complete knowledge of the same. You will have to do your own research, if you want to use Youtube services.

8. darth

darth Active Member

BB, do you think ( advice sought from you so any that you give isnt unsolicited or unwanted) i should post in a language better understood by this member who believes is twisting posts? A post by one about 'UNWANTED' and 'UNSOLICITED' advice is made out as if - that people who give advice to others often need it the most

9. bholu

bholu Active Member

Thank you. This looks like a long process but thanks. Don't you feel that if I make and upload 2 videos on YouTube it may take away my X-factor when I try the commercial launch.

10. New_Investor

Maybe. But if you make a commercial launch directly (without any experience of Album making and marketing.) and God Forbid but if it fails to win audience, then you will suffer a loss. Although, the process suggested by me may be lengthy, you get a chance to test your strength in the field. You get a chance to improve, make changes if necessary. Again, if it is not as successful as expected, you are either not at loss or a very small loss.

You may be aware that marketing is very important. Your product may be good or even excellent but unfortunately, if you are not able to market it properly, gaining success is difficult.

Any ways. Best of Luck for your Commercial launch of your music album.

11. BombayBoy

BombayBoy Well-Known Member

@darth - What'd you expect in here? A figment of one's imagination is what fact is, apparently. And if you like my post, you're good, if you've any opposing/different view, you're .....

BTW, am considering acting, some Bhojpuri film in the offing, the dialect is difficult. Thinking of becoming a YouTuber.

12. darth

darth Active Member

Hope you wont bore us with repeated posts about the film in here and also on the blog section. There is this tendency prevalent in here too.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  13. Srouta Mukherjee

14. darth

darth Active Member

15. Srouta Mukherjee

Height of concentration ... tk god never went for shower

[​IMG]

16. Srouta Mukherjee

Chidu with Amma

[​IMG]

17. New_Investor

Bholu, Check this Video:

18. Srouta Mukherjee

It is very good programme informative about youtube.