Prudentequity.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Shrikant Rane, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charli

Charli New Member

and you represent...? Fill in the blanks[/QUOTE]

God.. think you tend to forget what you yourself said..

2. Charli

Charli New Member

@N Yogi, when @RJim is about to reply to my 4 questions on pe based on his friend's experience, you came in just to divert this revelation.. any fear do u have??

@RJim, please don't forget to give your detailed point-by-point reply on my 4 questions.. am waiting to hear..

3. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

I drink sprite, so no fear.

4. N Yogi

N Yogi Member

@Charli you understood?

5. RJim

RJim Member

Can u even not understand english? A poor slave , really u r !! U first read the post by WOODS. All points given there clearly. i have even seen much more documents frkm him regarding the issue.
    U cant define satisfaction to anyone by your arm twisting. PE clearly told dat dey will refund anyone without asking any question. NO CONDITION WAS GIVEN THERE.
    Again, WOODS clearly written that if PE dont refund him, they will continue to give their service.

Question is y PE did not refunded? Moreover, Y THEY R NOT GIVING SERVICE WHEN NOT REFUNDED AND THAT TOO WITHOUT INTIMATING HIM???

Prople like u r absorbed only for PE's slavery and front running here.Dat is only you can do. Do it more well.:p:p:p:p

6. RJim

RJim Member

Some one was telling here that PE is indian Warren Buffet.So, now indian Buffet started to beg for clients to his existing subscribers by paying commission in terms of one month's validity extension. U ALL CAN IMAGINE IN WHICH POOR CONDITION, ONE HAS TO START 'REFER & EARN' SCHEME.

Surely many more agents along with his slaves, fake IDs etc will b more active here to glorify him to collect clients so dat they can earn commission:D:p:p:p

7. Charli

Charli New Member

RJim, u already replied to that post and now again replying but with improper English.. I may not understand your English though...

If you are irritated by my genuine questions or irritated by mr.yogi's posts, I don't know. Nation wants to know the answer for my 4 questions :) you have not replied to any of my genuine questions. You are B-team of PE taking genuine users for a ride. This npal drama is used by PE though you all to generate interest. You will stand exposed one day..

now you and yogi are together and writing against me. When tough questions are asked, both you and your pe's yogi can't answer anything properly and resort to foul language.

And you are advertising about pe's referral program here as though with sarcasm.. do I need to contact you or your benami friends??

8. Charli

Charli New Member

Now npal became WOODS and Woods becomes RJim.. how many more IDs have u created? Think your new style of marketing on behalf of this advisory has to be taken by harward business school for case study..

9. Charli

Charli New Member

Through your irritated friends, is he not enjoying the service still? When are u going to stop this drama?? Till I and few more join through your benami referral program??

10. Livermore

Livermore Member

'REFER & EARN' is the exact trademark name of the scheme at *********. How did you absent-mindedly use that name for PE's referral program also? Settling your past rivalry here?? How much ever one tries with different fake Ids, true colour will come out absentmindedly..

RJim, you are exposed naked !?!

This forum is for genuine members. Please keep your fights off this forum. As mentioned by @Feroz please talk only good/bad experiences of an advisory so that genuine boarders benefit.. this is not the correct way to market your services.

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  11. Charli

Charli New Member

@RJim I never thought that day would come so soon. So you and your gang which took up pal's case are rival advisory. So cheap and mean. If anyone looks at all my previous questions for both RJim gang and pe reps, all the puzzles on pal's drama are clear why they did this. My apologies for branding RJim as pe's pseudo. They now stand exposed as rival gang. Makes sense why they fought for pal (shd be pa ul instead) and why they did not file any police/legal case.

Next time onwards, RJim, learn good English and stop using foul language. Talk only about your advisory experiences if you want to advertise.

12. Livermore

Livermore Member

Friends, please see below communication from prudent equity to members. Idea of this referral program is to get like-minded members so that fresh subscription is closed to preserve existing customer experience that I mentioned in my post. This email came just today evening and our famous @RJim immediately quoted it as 'REFER & EARN' scheme which is ditto trademark name at *********, thus exposing who he is. If fellow friends can remember, ********* subscribed to pe and stood exposed red-handed. Again this drama... you all can judge. I am not advertising pe here but sharing my experiences at various advisories that I have/had so that true experience is shared. I don't have fake email ids and mobile numbers like others and I represent myself, a genuine fellow investor.

--------
    REFERRAL PROGRAM Dear Members, We have launched a referral program, wherein if an existing member brings in another paid client as a member, both, the existing member as well as the new incoming introduced member will get one month of membership extension. There is no limit to number of new members that an existing client can bring in. For each new member that an existing member brings in, he/she gets the same number of month/s extension for free along with the incoming member. This is a limited period offer.

13. Charli

Charli New Member

Thanks @Livermore for your posts, which are objective bringing out investment principles (example, reasons for sell, market behavior, your objective comments on advisories). Continue sharing your experiences here.

Based on your and other's feedback points and my independent study of their past stock recommendations and no negative comments in user forums, decided to give PE a try..

14. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

This thread is now locked. Please do not post anymore on this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.