How to Choose best stock's for intraday trading?

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Rajnish, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Rajnish

Rajnish New Member

There are a lot of strategies that can be used, but the excellent way to choose stocks is with technical analysis.

Elliott wave theory is a very useful technical analysis tool that I use always and EWI who is the world largest stock market forecasting service have a wide library of learn market updates materials and analysis that are available for free to get you started. Know more market news Visit www.trifidresearch.com

2. Rahul ji

Rahul ji New Member

Certain rules, that can assist you in selection of the stock for Day Trading are discussed here. These rules can be followed quickly to assist you avoid the major pitfalls in the trading. These rules include:

• Trade liquid stocks.
    • Avoid unpredictable (chaotic) stocks.
    • Trade stocks with good correlation.
    • Move with the trend.
    • Fundamental & Technical Research.

shijith likes this.
  3. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Are you advertising your site? It is dangerous because Admin is very strict here. She has zero-tolerance policy and you may get banned so be careful with it.

4. Warrenbuff77

Warrenbuff77 Member

@ all new investors - don't do intraday trading. I think it is for experts. I had burned my fingers badly in intra. Be careful..

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  5. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

For traders no need to follow any body.I never trade,but if I have to do ,shall follow only two rules. First - trend is my friend,go with trend.Second keep a strict stop loss for any trend reversal. These rules are for postional trend.For day trading I would rather donate the money means to be lost through brokages and commissions.This is just over 7. ,under 7 game digit 7 here is brokages, major beneficry being brokers .

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  6. farhanepic

farhanepic New Member

NIFTY in yesterday trading session remained range bound to bearish. After an almost flat opening Nifty dragged down in ceasing hours and closed below previous day’s low. It has been 3 sessions it is preparing lower highs and taking resistance of trend-line. The index may open with gap up but it is over all bearish.