Niveza.com stock advisory services review

Discussion in 'Stock Advisory Services' started by Aakshaye, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niveza India Pvt Ltd.

Niveza India Pvt Ltd. Member

As the sales person is offering you, same thing will be delivered. As in last month crash, we held few calls and the subscribers didn't get the number of calls we promised but surely they will enjoy the service till we complete 12 calls.

2. Niveza India Pvt Ltd.

Niveza India Pvt Ltd. Member

We completely take the responsibility of the stocks we recommend and this will be unfair to expect all stocks to perform well. Few may go down but as we recommend only fundamentally better stocks, so this fall will only increase the holding period. It is difficult to predict any accidentals news approaching the company.
    For example:
    Motherson Sumi was crashed earlier by their major client Volkswagen's emission scandal. Motherson Sumi, individually is fundamentally decently valued stock but hammered by their client's scandal. We are always open for all cases. We usually up with the revised strategies in such cases.

Feel Free to give us a missed call at (022)39464371 (during Market hours)
    We will call you back with all the details and enquiries you required. or
    Contact us via mail at support@niveza.in
    You are our Respected clients and we will never let you go down.

3. n.singh

n.singh New Member

Lage raho Niveza

4. Sumit Jindal

Sumit Jindal New Member

I am a subscriber of Niveza since past 2 years. I am always given proper guidance by the Relationship managers and Research team as well on how to divide my capital for the coming recommendations. I am very happy with the way Niveza change their strategies with respect to the market. During the China crash, market crashed but my portfolio was in green though. This is very important in stock market instead of getting stuck with the generalized rule, one should be able to analyse the market condition and should be able to revise strategies according to the market. I am always guided by the Niveza team frequently with gives more confidence to invest in stock market. I am in loss in couple of stocks as well but it doesn't really matter out of 20-22 stocks if 2 are in some loss. I am very happy with the services and surely will continue the relationship with Niveza.

5. sushil tandey

sushil tandey New Member

Which service have you subscribed and what is the cost of that?

Mr Yogi likes this.
  6. Sumit Jindal

Sumit Jindal New Member

Mr. Sushil Tandey, I have subscribed for multibagger services in Niveza i.e. m360 and I have paid 14,999 for that. And I'm very much satisfied with the services they Offered.

7. sushil tandey

sushil tandey New Member

Thanks for the information, I have taken their v360 subscription, I have received 5 reco's from them, only 2 are in red, and one exit in 25% profit in roughly 30 days, but others have been holding for little longer. Lets see how it goes.

8. Sumit Jindal

Sumit Jindal New Member

Sure Mr. Sushil, You will definitely get good Profit. Keep Patience and enjoy Trading.

9. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Dear Sushil,

Is there any further update on the recent performance of stock pics recommended to you by Niveza. I am looking for a good short term advisory service. Request your honest feedback.

Thanks

Mohit

10. sushil tandey

sushil tandey New Member

Hi Mohit,

I am not associated with them for long enough to give you any feedback, but only 1 recommendation has closed from april, with 25% profit, others are still open, and some are in loss of 10%.

11. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Dear Sushil,
    How many recommendations did you receive since April. How many are in profit and how may in loss. Thanks

12. sushil tandey

sushil tandey New Member

I have got 5 recommendation from April, one is closed with 22% profit, in 1 months, other 4, I have loss in one of -10%, and profit of 0.6%, 10% & 12%,...

13. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Dear Aakshaye, can you please tell whether you recommend the Service. Did you renew the subscription.

14. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Will you renew the subscription.

15. sumitra

sumitra Member

The given recommendation is very helpful for us, I got lots of information about the stock market. Keep posting !!!

16. Mohit 1981

Mohit 1981 Member

Are y

17. Rakesh Mandal

Rakesh Mandal New Member

I have found Niveza.com though a online advertisement. But, now I don't want to know more about Niveza.com. Because, after reading some articles and reviews now I am sure that no one can be as great as Sovran Comtrade. I am a member of Sovran since 21st January, 2015. Till then, sometimes, I try to find out better one than Sovran Comtrade, but now I am sure Sovran is Sovran. My suggestion is, if anyone really want to earn huge money from capital/share market, one must join Sovran. I love Sovran. It is unique in nature. https://aiindia.blogspot.in/2016/07/best-ways-to-earn-money-fast-investment-plans.html you can know about some extraordinary characteristics of Sovran Comtrade Pvt. Ltd. from by going through this link. It has a group of diversified companies with a SEBI registered broker house. It's a must to join Company for those who are involved in stock market.

18. farhanepic

farhanepic New Member

NIFTY in last trading session open flate and move narrow range around 20-25 points in first half but after that during the mid-session show profit booking at higher level and nifty slip around 45 points and made a low of 8576.55 and closed with a bearish candlestick in daily chart.

19. Sumit Jindal

Sumit Jindal New Member

Mr. Rakesh Mandal, it seems like u r doing marketing of Sovran, without any proof u just complementing it for no reason. Be real don't Fool us.

Bishan and Niveza India Pvt Ltd. like this.
  20. Epicram

Epicram Member

I was looking for the reviews of this firm and got proper feedback from the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.