1. balakumar.rajagopal

balakumar.rajagopal New Member

India Nivesh has initiated a Buy call on Apcotex. Have a look guys

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  2. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Can you upload research report. I want to study.

3. MoneyWorks4ME

MoneyWorks4ME Active Member

I am also finding some great companies along with the team here. Thanks for sharing Apcotex. Great fundamentals

4. balakumar.rajagopal

Apcotex prices have gone up significantly....watch out for long term

5. Vidhi Khanna

Vidhi Khanna Active Member Staff Member

Apcotex was one which has already moved substantially after we initiated the coverage on it last month or so. The trigger point was when they took over a company called Omnova Solutions which is into a similar line of activity but with a different chemical so that has given them an incremental top line and the synergies on the raw material side and that we have seen in the results also. In the first quarter result after integration, within just two months, the loss making entity which was minus 4 per cent at operating level before their buying has become plus 2 per cent within just two months. So that is our call and we had a target of Rs 444 on Apcotex but I think now it is already Rs 390 or something. So a major part of the rally is already over but on a longer term basis, these targets are all rolling targets so we will have to again work on the next quarter numbers and see that. One can stay put with this chemical company which is doing very well on both top line as well as on the margins.

Daljeet Singh Kohli, IndiaNivesh

6. balakumar.rajagopal

Apcotex touched 52 W High today

7. priya agrawal

priya agrawal Member

A research report will help me to understand it in a better way. I will be glad to receive a report on this.

8. vij

vij Member

Apcotex seems to be the biggest in terms of marketcap in the Rubber Prod cateogory on valueresearchonline. All other companies are much smaller mcap. Is there scope in this sector?

9. balakumar.rajagopal

Follow me in Twitter: @balakumar75
    Apcotex is bascially into providing formulations to paint industry, this company provides to Asian paints which is the biggest paint co in India, the promotor of Asian paints are the promotors of Apcotex, hence maximization of shareholder wealth is assured like Asian paints. Apocotex acquired Omnova solutions which helped them to improve their margins and double their revenue. Buy this and Stay put.

10. vij

vij Member

Recent results have been ordinary. Also the latest quarter is poor despite Omnova acquidition. I want to believe in this story, how do you look past the recent balance sheet?