Lets get rich- prove ourselves

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by bholu, Jan 22, 2016.

1. darth

darth Active Member

@Srouta Mukherjee, like i said before, If countering baseless or factually incorrect posts ( which such posts deserve) wants to be taken as personal attacks so be it. It doesnt bother me at least. Since you are a friend i repeated myself but i dont make it a habit.

If some people think my posts are useful, intelligent, good etc, well good for them. I am not in here to win some popularity contest, be a big asset for others, nor do i wish to stake a claim to be a messiah of retail investor or Indulge in self glorification. Post sensibly and you earn my respect. Its as simple as that. A few in here have come to realise this. Else .....

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  2. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

3. New_Investor

New_Investor Active Member

A representative of Cyrus Mistry is personally calling (on phone) all share holders of Indian Hotels and requesting them to support Cyrus Mistry in the coming Shareholders meeting on 19th December 2016.

4. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

@bholu Dont try throwing stones at every barking dog. if you do so you may not reach your destination.
    You have done a very commendable job thru this forum and continue it.

elegantly_wasted likes this.
  5. Newbie

Newbie Member

Bholu Ji, thank you so much for your excellent analysis of these scrips. It helped me considerably, and I am sure other small investors have benefited as well. Looking forward to your posts here again.

6. elegantly_wasted

elegantly_wasted Member

Well said. Very profound thinking and reasoning by you

w4wealth likes this.