Share your feedback on my profile holdings

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Premkumar166, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Premkumar166

Premkumar166 New Member

Hi currently am holding 4657 shares on LT Foods @ 59 and 1000 shares on Adf foods @ 150. Pls share your opinion and comments .

2. saashy

saashy Member

I have been buying LT Foods for close to one year now and occupies reasonable share in my portfolio. You seem to have bought the stock when it was close to its peak. I personally continue to be positive on the stock and would not only want to continue holding it but even buy it on dips. Even a slight shift to branded rice can lead to huge extension of the segment as a whole. Purely my personal view as an investor.
    Don't own / follow ADF Food.

Premkumar166 likes this.
  3. Premkumar166

Premkumar166 New Member

Hi saashy thanks for the reply.. I heard that china had singed up deal with 14 rice processing companies in india to import rice after keen observation on rice quality and LT foods is one among them. China had earlier rejected few companies for the presence of beetle insects in their rice. The export was expected to start by march 2017 and the same happen as we saw some improvement in the stock price since share split. There was also another news that it had jv with famous japanese rice based snack maker to market its product in india. So we can expect some good penny this year. What is your target for this stock @ end of fy17?

w4wealth likes this.
  4. saashy

saashy Member

Yes even I have been through these news reports and they look positive. My sense is that with the opening of more departmental stores ( Hypercity etc ), and otherwise also, there seem to have be good potential for branded food items and that itself is a plus. I can't really put a number but obviously do expect it to do well and outperform corresponding indices, keeping a close watch.

Premkumar166 likes this.
  5. Premkumar166

Premkumar166 New Member

Hi saashy.. whats your opinion on adf foods? the company is performing very well.. I suspect it could be the next tasty bite..Planning to buy at low levels.. but the value is increasing everyday.. :(

6. saashy

saashy Member

Hi, I don't really follow ADF much so not the right person to have a view. Had a cursory look .. while PB ratio looks good .. other numbers look mixed. Seems to be building a global imprint though.

Premkumar166 likes this.
  7. krish123

krish123 Member

very good stocks