Wisdom thoughts on Unique businesses

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Kishan Ravia, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Kishan Ravia

Kishan Ravia New Member

Here, we may share our ideas and thoughts which are unique in nature and trying to get best beneficiaries for Hard work via Wit...

2. Kishan Ravia

Kishan Ravia New Member

KTIL- unique opportunity to be in...

3. Kishan Ravia

Kishan Ravia New Member

Little added info about KTIL...

They are into Liquid warehousing, we can't compare with land warehousing, godown spaces, etc...

Liquid is hard to store, carries lots of diligence, so thinking could be to bet on Business utilisation with strong recovery of geographical advantages of the plant, location of company (where this company perfectly fit)...

Valuations wise too, we can not buy any stock at any price...Lower the better would be the ideal way to approach...Indirectly buy in like "Groceries we Buy"...

Personally love the business model, (Disc: Holding shares of KTIL)

Again guru says, buy the shares of the company when it passes through rough times...

4. w4wealth

w4wealth Well-Known Member

KTIL is definitely good long term investment idea

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  5. Kishan Ravia

Kishan Ravia New Member

My action plan for Tomorrow at markets...

Sharing one stock ideas...(holding and buying more)

Thesis are.....

1. Balancing the asset Allocation funds diverts once less confidence in capital markets
    2. Geopolitical tension around and over the mind
    3. Increasing Gold prices - Support levels at intl markets, Indian festival as well as marriage season (compulsory Buying Gold - Ornaments)
    4. FII truckloading the stock regularly (Data are available in Public)
    5. Safe and secure business (assumption)
    6. Management is supreme- Open Challenge- it categorise One of the best top 100 in India..(as per my own criteria)
    7. Good Margin business
    8. Super actor is Brand ambassador, superb image in normal public life...respected person in indian bollywood industry
    9. After running share prices so heavily no one wants (few of my friends) to sell their positions
    10. If war happens (3rd or 4th I dont no exactly) this company shines more and more as their comfort levels are increasing......Its not a Defence Company
    11. Extremely happy to hold the business for Years to come if they do the same way of businesses
    12. For few of my friends taking negative point as Management is selling shares is NEGATIVE POINT for Shareholders point of view but I am betting with full force as their dialogues are with another genius guy (for buying the selling stake)...proven Mgmt...
    13. Lots more points ro Add the list but this much are Okay to me Add more positions to my kitty...

Sharing my views completely on the theme of learning my skills and developing my understandings for gauging the Businesses...

Note: As it is for learning purpose, kindly don't expect me to publish name in public places...
    (Respect the SEBI Laws)

Hope it helps..

Disc: Holding shares (Buying as and when my pockets allow me to buy more)

Srouta Mukherjee likes this.
  6. Srouta Mukherjee

Srouta Mukherjee Well-Known Member

Stock looks like Manapuram Finance. It is sooper stock. I have holding in portfolio :)

w4wealth likes this.
  7. Farhan Ghumra

Farhan Ghumra Active Member

Recently entered in BLS International. They are in business of travel visa processing. Research note given below.