1. narayan.pal

narayan.pal Active Member

Can u plz share ur views about anuh pharma?....the stock is buzzing for last few months...plz give a 360 degree views wheather it is a candidate for investment for say 4-5 years?...

2. pradip

pradip Member

@narayan.pal

just a quick thought..Its good to get opinions of others..But there is no substitute of doing research by self..

If it had been that easy to make money simply by following the experts, lot of people would had been billionaries by today !

3. narayan.pal

narayan.pal Active Member

Pradip....
    thx for d reply. ...m definitely keep ur words in my mind n m doing my study abt d stock too.....btw , I like to say dat this forum is for exchanging views n by that way many facts being known to each n everyone participating here...high chance or rather I m sure that I will get in depth funda refarding dis stock from you, Meenakshi, stockguru n others, which is beyond my capacity n so far my research abt dis stock in this early stage of me in market..so,Waiting 4 ur views abt d stock....which will give me d confidence

satyak and pradip like this.
  4. pradip

pradip Member

@narayan.pal

There are two ways to make money in the stock market -
    1.Quick Money - Here you plunge into a stock based on some news or someone's view under the belief that the company is undervalued. These companies are generally small caps or mid caps with not much of available info.

2.More Money: Here you buy the best of the companies at a good price and hold them for ever.

I persoanlly belong to the second category. I mean, the people in the first category are generally only 'gambling'. And I find it hard to gamble with my hard earned money.

In my understanding, Anuh Pharma falls in the first category.

jeett, stockguru and stockjeet18 like this.
  5. stockguru

stockguru Active Member

Nice point made by Pradip. Honestly I don't know anything about this company and won't like to make a call on that but if you are willing to hold on for 4-5 years I suggest when you buy a certain stock for such a long duration, you should write down the reasons of you buying that stock and your expectations from the same and once every 6 month or one year you should revisit that company and it's results and do the analysis all over again to see that the company is still on the right path of growth.
    A lot of companies do have some short time issues which can cause their stock to go down. As an example a poor monsoon might cause some stocks to go down, but if the quality of your company and management are good enough then I suggest you should take advantage of that downturn and invest even more money when it's at low price.

Happy Investing :)

pradip likes this.
  6. jeett

jeett Member

Pradip - agree with you. Based on your research, can you share stocks that are part of category Two

7. GrowthInvestorTrader

GrowthInvestorTrader New Member

Buy In SIP - Anuh will be a bluechip in the next decade.

8. satyak

satyak New Member

I think there could be many categories. But still, let me chose 1St one.
    Here many people just understand the valuation gap and they earn to. Those who don't understand think he is gambling but he is not. Shreyas Shipping has given over 20 times return. Intrasoft Tech has earned money for me too. And I am still there though a little costly according to current state but people she huge earning potential.