Login with Facebook, Twitter and Google is now enabled

Discussion in 'Announcements And Feedback' started by Meenakshi Razdan, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Meenakshi Razdan

Meenakshi Razdan Administrator Staff Member Moderator

If you have a facebook, twitter or google account, then you can use that you log into this site. It is very convenient and the advantage is that you are not required to confirm the email.

arvindthakur79 likes this.
  2. Jeevan

Jeevan New Member

Hi Meenakshi madam
    How about coming up with app in play store and App Store which will help better access and wider spread of blog ..
    Regards
    Jeevan

3. Meenakshi Razdan

Hmmm ... It is a good idea. Worth exploring. I think we'll put it on our 'wish-list' and see where it goes.

Jeevan likes this.
  4. Jeevan

Jeevan New Member

Great...praying for early fulfillment of this wish....Thanks again

5. Vinod Mangwana

Vinod Mangwana New Member

Yes , that will be very convenient !

6. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I am new member,but my name is kharb,but it is wrongly written kharab.pl correct.

7. Meenakshi Razdan

It is done.

8. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Thanks

9. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

This is really great site,I would like to salute every one associated with management of this .This is really informative and helping investers to become more informed and mature.This site will contribute a lot in increasing equity investers cult in our country and enable small investers to participate in wealth creation.

kiran likes this.
  10. Biju

Biju Member

11. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

I am of opinion that Shanker Sharma apears from some where ,when ever market is down.Just when market was going up ,I heard Sharma saying as bank interest rate will come down ,so market have to go up.Similarly I had heard Shanker Sharma saying long back that PSU Banks are great franchise as only business with guarnty from govt and good dividend yield.Shanker Sharma has recommended JP Associates at 70 ,not long back and JP south journey started after two months of that.So be cautious ,when market is going down and Shanker Sharma is bearish.But don't take his pessimism on surface value as he is Pessimism Multiplier.So during down turn ,keep a buying list ready of blue chip good qualty stops for Happy discount shopping just after Shanker Sharma is beating doom drums as he is Brand Ambassador of Pessimism, will stop just short of saying that market will never go up again..I have seen him absolute right in his passimism just once that was about future poor performance of RIL long back and RIL never performed after that.But when ever He is bullish on any sector or stock,more chances of his going right then his habitual over pessimism.His bullishness of Tata motors was right long back.Happy Qualty Stocks Investing,lower they go,more I shall buy.Just use Shanker Sharma interview for avoiding poor qualty buying.What Shanker Sharma says happen to poor qualty buyers and those who are following tips from so called experts recommending poor qualty.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
    hariohm151 likes this.
  12. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

Today our member's birthday...

on behalf of all " Rakesh Jhunjhunwala " Forum Members

Happy Birth Day To You & Many Happy Returns Of The Day " kong.ben "

Attached Files:

kiran likes this.
  13. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Dear kharb ,

Thank You very much for remembering " Great Market GURU like Shankar Sharma " i am a big fan of him ...
    he is the only person who predicted 2008 jan crash in 2007 ending all anaylists and international famous funds given high targets Sensex target 3000 to 35000very soon.....but 2008 jan nifty face d a bib crash
    and according to his down target nifty almost reached at that level gradually ..... he is great role model to all Analysts and Any trader or investor or Analyst is fix his target in knowledge levels and vision like shankar shama ...

14. kharb

kharb Well-Known Member

Dear Rama Murthi Sastri Challa ,I have also great respect for all experts including U.But if some one talking bear market 99% all the time,being correct in some fall is no rocket science .If you make noise of only one side,U may be right some time.In my view any body Predicting both side movement and right most of time is real expert.What is explanation of Sensex return of 18% per annum of last three decades and any body still having passimistic views most of time..But some voice like Shanker Sharma ji is essential to keep euphoria away from market. Indian market is in Secular bull phase and any body who will listen only Shanker Sharma will surely miss the bus.Just buy quality stocks with good fundamentals , see these growing and keep deploying extra cash after every pessimistic interview of Shanker Sharma.He provides me a great opportunity of buying by spreading caution and I buy quality stocks at throw away prices sold by chicken hearted immediately after his interview.I realy respect Shanker Sharma ji for creating buying opportunities for me by his pessimistic views. But after his interview I do Quality Check of my stocks .But I would also like to mention that his sell call to market is most of time is his habit and I don't know may be his business as well. But I take his buy call more seriously.If he is bullish some where,it will be a special case and I at least ends up buying most of time.But in end I would like to mention that I have great respect for Shanker Sharma and do appreciate him predicting the fall of 2008 and underperformance of RIL long back.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2015
  15. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

Technical Analysis is an Art and also Science ......

Technical analysis some times it will reach accurately , some times it may failure ....
    but in my view technical analysis is based on perfect rules and conditions based on price action
    and target also showed ....
    i appreciate shankar sharma on that context only ..... lot of people tell stock market is a complete gambling...
    but i don't agree with that ...my intention is showing all it is a science ... that's why i mentioned that case

and also i want to tell one ex: ITL (1 crore ) (kapil dev add )
    https://www.indiantradingleague.com/

competition you find in options contest one person
    earn 6laks with only 25000 in six months ..main point is consistency in profits ....
    1,2, 3 ranks are close competition we can see that in that official website
    i want to project people stock market is a good business model
    our target should be like those persons ......

ALL THE BEST

kiran and suchi like this.
  16. kiran

kiran New Member

Thanks to Meenakshi & Crew for their efforts on initiating & maintaining this BRIDGE.

I could able to reach you all and started learnings on investment.

;)