NEXT MULTIBAGGER STOCK RESEARCH BLOG :)

Discussion in 'Ask A Query About Your Stock Picks And Portfolio' started by Warren Buffet Jr., Oct 2, 2017.

1. Abhishek28

Abhishek28 New Member

Sakuma has grown a lot over a year! so a correction was due, but there are quite a lot of sellers. It wasnt a buy or sell call given by him so just an analysis. The fundamentals are good. #DYOR

2. wild_hipman

wild_hipman Active Member

Just an analysis is it? Strange then that never a moment was missed to broadcast the stellar return shown (just momentarily and just froth) with statements like 20% up, 'happy investing', blah blah.

Correction was due - well thankfully there is acceptance from atleast one follower that the timing of the analysis was horribly wrong for the valuations were already very stretched. Btw did the analysis highlight this aspect for the benefit of the author's new found 150+ bhakts?
    @Warren Buffet Jr. Kya ho Gaya? Kahan gayab ho Gaye ho aap or is it that we will hear from you only when stocks are in the green?

Rajneesh likes this.
  3. Manmohan Gupta

Manmohan Gupta Member

Yes Abhishek ji. I am well aware that it was not a buy recommendation. And I am not blaming or being sarcastic.
    I was just curious about why the stock is falling so sharply.

4. Warren Buffet Jr.

Warren Buffet Jr. Member

Hey @WealthCreator Congrats on your profits! @Abhishek28 thanks @Manmohan Gupta yes there is a sharp correction after one LC, market sentiments have gone against the stock but I find the fundamentals still good. Again that is just an analysis and not buy/sell call. You can still look at the other stocks I mentioned before :)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
  5. WealthCreator

WealthCreator New Member

6. Warren Buffet Jr.

Warren Buffet Jr. Member

Wild hipman aa gaya ji! chill man :)

Abhishek28 likes this.
  7. wild_hipman

Wow so now the great recommendation suffers as the 'market sentiment' has gone against it. How stupid the market is to suddenly go against this bluechip.

Thankfully for you there are a few in here who will buy this lame justification.

8. wild_hipman

Certainly a proud moment for you . Most would be apologetic at the fiasco but certainly this doesn't apply to you

9. wild_hipman

@shakti khanduri , you can't be more wrong. It is indeed market sentiment that is at fault here and it required just one LC to make this happen. After all this comes from none other than somebody who has deeply studied and recommended this stock - at no cost to members in here.

Price manipulation needs covert or direct involvement of management. And come on its a reputed management we have here.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  10. wild_hipman

@shakti khanduri

Like I mentioned privately to you, enjoying the Sakuma ride since Friday when I bought and changed the market sentiment. 15% in my pocket already in this fundamentally strong with impeccable management stock but which is helplessly dependent on fickle market sentiment.

Ssshhhh.... Stock is 100% being manipulated is just a figment of imagination / totally baseless. But you know me..... I'm in love with any stock which makes me money.

11. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

Like I mentioned privately to you, enjoying the Sakuma ride since Friday when I bought and changed the market sentiment. 15% in my pocket already in this fundamentally strong with impeccable management stock but which is helplessly dependent on fickle market sentiment.

Ssshhhh.... Stock is 100% being manipulated is just a figment of imagination / totally baseless. But you know me..... I'm in love with any stock which makes me money.[/QUOTE]
    I was just trying to guess the cause of regular down slide. Anyway, happy to be wrong. Enjoy the upward ride.

12. wild_hipman

@shakti khanduri

The obvious (related to LC's and suddenly UC's) isn't to be stated bluntly lest it hurt the sentiments of budding stock guru's, authors etc

13. WealthCreator

WealthCreator New Member

Sakuma, Granules & Maithan on roll! WOW :) enjoying the ride!
    Maithan more than 50% return! Great! Thank you @Warren Buffet Jr. Sirji!:D;):)

Abhishek28 and Alphavestor like this.
  14. Alphavestor

Alphavestor New Member

@Warren Buffet Jr. Have been following your analysis, enjoying Granules, but holding for a longer term. Thank you for Granules!:)

15. RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA

RAMA MURTHY SASTRY CHALLA Well-Known Member

I was just trying to guess the cause of regular down slide. Anyway, happy to be wrong. Enjoy the upward ride.[/QUOTE]

shakti ji Great Catch (sakuma) at Boundary Line .....
    congratulations ....

i missed that one on 27th because my focus on " Alankit "
    i bought at Rs. 40 and i sold at Rs.47
    i want to buy at LC Release but i for get that one ....
    still stock is under bull control above Rs. 125 it is in bull control , but Rs. 200- 220 is a short term selling area for sakuma , if it cross Rs. 220 on closing basis it may go to further 50 Rs.
    (270 Rs. levels )
    below Rs. 125 it may be weaken

16. Warren Buffet Jr.

Warren Buffet Jr. Member

Sakuma back in action! :) Enjoy. Happy for Maithan Alloys! Yay!

17. Abhishek28

Abhishek28 New Member

Congrats for Maithan! Sakuma hitting UC every day, only buyers! ;) Kya badhiya stocks hai Sirji! :)

18. wild_hipman

The following is indeed laughable

This thread's birthdays 1st October 2017

The biggest likes of the thread coincidentally come from those who joined this site a day or so before and after the thread is created

And

For the first - 6 out of 7
    For second - 13 out of 15 and
    For third - 1 out of 2

posts are only salutory of the blogger and some stocks firmly in control of wolves (crooks) on the Dalal Street.

Not capable of any other contribution to this site. Hopefully this change now.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  19. wild_hipman

@shakti khanduri

How do you manage to get so much credit?

Didnt know of your Hidden talent of being a good boundary catcher also? Incidentally am 20% profit on my catch - day 4

hahahahaha

20. shakti khanduri

shakti khanduri Active Member

Congratulations for your star achievement in todays terrible market.Some achievement indeed .